General
All Transformers, all the time -- from Generation 1 to "Animated", Michael Bay's Transformers franchise, and beyond.
9,345 topics in this forum
-
-
http://www.auctiva.com/showcase/as_4sale.a...hint=&logic=AND see for yourself
-
- 21 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Magnus: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3182803439 Sunstreaker: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...31&category=753 The guy selling Magnus has a lot more protos up for grabs, and thankfully he's in N.A.
-
- 7 replies
- 598 views
-
-
i really interested in the outcome of this one. and imo skywarp will take this one,he is one of the few that have the decepticon paint scheme purple and black
-
- 15 replies
- 855 views
-
-
Swoop http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...item=3184074324 Sunstreaker http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...item=3184066651 Hound http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...item=3184067162 And more! Get in quick. I can't, so the next best thing is letting over TF fans know.
-
- 1 reply
- 416 views
-
-
pictures of an actual semi truck painted like Optimus Prime? I mean, if we have transforming Optimus costumes, it would only make sense that someone has a replica of Prime in ALT mode.
-
- 17 replies
- 954 views
-
-
hey, it would be great if anyone could show me a site that has a great parts list for transformers, not to buy, but just to look at. i ran into one before but cant remember what it is called. thanks ahead of time!! :thumb
-
- 3 replies
- 463 views
-
-
Dreamwave should do a parody of Transformers and have them battle the Go-bots or team up with the Go-Bots. Would anyone else like to see that. Hit me up and tell me what you think. Also I think The Lion Voltron is sueing Energon Optimus for Copy Right infringement. He states that he said form feet and legs first and forms the head last and that his idea was stolen from him.
-
- 22 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
If you could have a minicon partner who would it be? you can choose an already exsisting minicon (ex:Highwire, leader-1, etc.) or a "rapainted minicon" of an already exsisting minicon (ex: a Repainted refute named sharpnel or something) Me i would want a Terradive repainted instead of Blue, Silver and Black, have him Red Silver And Black and call him Rampage so what about you? oh and no the weapons DONT count as ONE minicon
-
- 24 replies
- 1k views
-
-
I was looking to get some parts and I was thinking about getting them from http://www.transrepro.com/ Has anyone bought anything from there?
-
- 10 replies
- 855 views
-
-
I know it took awhile for the TF community to find out that Ken over at KCC had suffered two strokes, and was on the way to recovery. I've just been wondering if anyone has heard how Ken and his family are doing? I can only imagine there's alot of people in the TF community that want to know how he's doing and maybe even get some Get Well greetings to him. If anyone has any news, please post it here :)
-
- 1 reply
- 364 views
-
-
as the title bar says, does anyone know the japanese name for Perceptor? I'm talking about the original G1 guy not the minicons. The reason for this will be answered in the Iacon Art Gallery as soon as I figure out the answer. Anybody know?
-
- 13 replies
- 966 views
-
-
Well first off I was jsut wondering, We know very little about Alpha Q, we know he's moody, We know he serves, Unicron, And we know he's a dork, but how powerful is he..? WOuld he beable to beat Britiny spears who... Is a lesbian whore, Is a pop singer, Knows how to act like a dork... And also, How aboutEnergon Battle Ravage Vs An original TF's the Movie Sharkticon, would would win there? (But really, is there any doubte as to the outcome? The Sharkticon would win... 'Fondly pets a Sharkticon minion,'
-
- 26 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I've been looking around to find out what order the Titan Books TPB's came out...but I can't find it anywhere. I know that the first ones are: All Fall Down End of the Road Primal Scream Matrix Quest Target 2006 After this I can find no record of what order the US and UK collections came out relative to each other. If I do find an order, it contradicts the order found on another site! The two series separate entirely. This is rather depressing. So does anyone here know when they came out?
-
- 0 replies
- 443 views
-
-
Hi all, When the first Binaltech figs started doing the rounds at the preview sites (such as Remy's magnum opus at tfkenkon, still remember the awe at seeing the Binaltech Smokescreen for the first time... and getting him soon after!) the new level of quality and care put in to the development of the Binaltech figs coupled with the addition of licensed car modes and a place in the G1 universe (in Takara's version anyway) made the line seem unstoppable for the long-time collector and car hobbyist. However, the promise of the line has yet to be played out to its full potential. The release of Smokescreen in North America seems to have been hampered by two factors: t…
-
- 18 replies
- 886 views
-
-
Which is a better symbol: heat stamped, embossed, rub sign or sticker? personaly i like the spark crystals but recently i'm taken with the heat stamp (decepticon insignias ) over the spark crystals the best like with razor claw and blackarachnia swwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet -discus npx
-
- 19 replies
- 826 views
- 1 follower
-
-
How Long Did It Take For You To Watch An ENTIRE DVD BOX SET Collection?? starting with the G1 ""MORE THEN MEETS THE EYE, and working all the way up to the LAST BOX SET called ""Season 3 part 2 & Season 4"" how long did it take for YOU to watch ALL of the DVD Box Sets??? Me?? at LEAST a few weeks, i wasnt about to watch ALL of them ALL in ONE DAY, took me WEEKS to get thrue the FIRST one that starts with More then meets the eye, and then i went to Season1 part 1, season 2 part 2, season 3 part 1 and then season 3 part 2 & season 4, and now BWTF Season 1 and then Season 2 took me WEEKS upon Weeks, how long did it take you??? do you eve…
-
- 3 replies
- 494 views
- 1 follower
-
-
This has got to be the most ridiculous transformers auction I have ever seen. Its good for a laugh :tflaugh Custom CliffJumper
-
- 12 replies
- 778 views
-
-
I was at the White Marsh mall, Screamer knows where it is. And some Jobe was looking at the TF wall in KB. He says, you find Uncron yet. I said no. And began to widdle this story about how he has in his posetion a 6 ft tall 600lb Uncron that was Animatronic and had lights and the whole 9 yards. There were only 3 in the world. And his was in his attic. Now I have been around a while and have yet to even find the smallest blurb on this Unicron. I do not beleive it even exists. But if someone can prove it, go ahead. He told me it was a special given to a few people who helped make the movie. Now I am all for one-ups-manship, but this is a little too far fetched…
-
- 34 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.tfw2005.com/downloads-cats-15-20-10.html TRANSFORMER DLOADS http://www.tfw2005.com/downloads-cats-15-20-10.html IDK WHO MADE THAT SITE BUT, if you look around on it, you can dload just abotu ANYTHING YOU WANT!!, just thought i'd point this out to you's
-
- 0 replies
- 411 views
- 1 follower
-







