Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General

All Transformers, all the time -- from Generation 1 to "Animated", Michael Bay's Transformers franchise, and beyond.

  1. Started by Deozilla,

    http://www.chevrolet.com/ Click the 'On Television' link then watch the Full Carrier version......Greatest TF movie trailer possible, (I see Magnus, Tracks, Skids? Trailbreaker, Camshaft)....w/o battle scenes, that is.... IMO, correct me if I'm wrong.....or just tell me your thoughts on a kickass trailer for the new movie!!! Oh, and who said that they could only make the Alt/BT Tracks yellow.....that new Vette's red baby!!!

  2. Started by Zombie Rodimus,

    Does anyone know of a reliable website that'll ship STD Convoy and Kicker to the UK?

  3. Started by Smokes,

    Cookieless Cookie Jar There was a time, long ago, when TF merchandising had no limits, borders, or boundries. Let us all pray for its return.

    • 0 replies
    • 593 views
  4. Started by TriBlurr,

    whoops..............forget about this will yah.

    • 1 reply
    • 472 views
  5. Started by Alpha_Trion,

    the post about the guy who reads your posts with Casey Kasem's voice in his head got me thinking.... could you please say the following line for me "I'd like to boot some decepticon right in his turbocharger" :tflaugh and in case you were wondering or just don't remember Cliffjumper DOES say that line, it's in one of the very first episodes.

  6. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    A long time ago when Beast Wars was popular, I had a TF that changes into a Polar Bear. I forgot the name of it though. I no longer have it and I'm not sure what happened to it. I think I gave it away, I'm not sure. My love for TF was later renewed when Armada came out.

  7. Started by Zombie Rodimus,

    I just noticed that if you look at E-Megs, although his body is all G1 Galvatron, his head is different. Without the crown, he'd look more like G1 Megatron than Galvatron. A more subtle reason why he deserves his name, perhaps? And should we expect a retool as we as a repaint? Oh, and he works great with the Starsaber BTW. Not sure why I'm so obsessed with this fact.

  8. Started by UnicronimusPrime,

    http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/501/501904p1.html Little bit of info on the tf live action movie. Not much really.

  9. Started by HitandRum,

    I was just thinking, what if Unicron attacks Earth which side would you be on? Unicron, the Universal Dominator, or your home planet? I would be on Unicron's side. Why? Because, as long as Unicron exists, I will be invincible, limited only by the sheer will of Unicron. (And the fact Unicron can reformat me is a cool bonus) MUAHAHAHA.

  10. Started by Outrider74,

    Which actors do you think can do which characters the best? Good luck getting ALL these big names in the budget, but hey its fun to play what if. Here are some of my own ideas: Optimus: Peter Cullen, obviously. Although, just as an idea I think Larry Fishburne would make a cool O.P. There are more than just a few similarities between Prime and Morpheus. Sunstreaker and Sideswipe: Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. Think Dogma. Two younger guys who play off each other fairly well. Hound: Bill Pullman, maybe Bruce Willis. Jazz: Orlando Jones. He's not Scatman, but I think it would work real good. If Jazz is supposed to sound a little older, then definitely Samuel …

  11. Started by Snowman81,

    Man I want to see who buys this thing. :redface http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4&category=4696

  12. Started by SixShots,

    Keep in mind: Transformation is simple. No Energon Star/Chip(too small!! Children may eat it) What they should have -Energon Weapons

  13. what websites do you go to and buy stuff ONLINE to AVOID the ""LONG LINES"" discuss

  14. Started by UnicronimusPrime,

    I have been wondering who likes wheelie. I kinda like him. He shot grimlock on the nose and lived! So is there anyone else who likes him, or are do you all hate him? And why do you hate him, his rhyming, his colors, what?

    • 24 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Last December, I've picked up TF G1 Season 1 on DVD. I have only volumes 1-2 right now. After I watched a couple of these episodes, I liked it. To be honest, i never got into Tf until BW was popular. I hope it isn't too late to check out G1, is it?

  16. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...9&category=4696 if I had that money...trust me I wouldn't spend it on that...

    • 12 replies
    • 813 views
  17. Started by SmellyFerret,

    I bet there are a few people who would like to find this lot in their loft: http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...&sort=3&rows=50 Hope that works if not try: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=3184510855 (click sellers other items) :eek

    • 5 replies
    • 667 views
  18. Started by Snowman81,

    This is one of those transformers that most of us are unlikely to ever own, but damn is it cool or what. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...8&category=4694

    • 17 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Started by RIDScourge,

    When I was younger, these guys weren't probably my favorite bad guys (and that's saying something, cause I loved a lot of the Decepticons!). I really got a kick out of them in the cartoon, and they were some of the earliest toys I remember having. Just awesome in every sense. I personally liked them more appart than together as Devestator, because even as a kid I enjoyed watching their different personalities bounce off eachother. It was funny and entertaining, and now I enjoy the same thing on a whole new level. Scrapper is my favorite. The leader, always in control, and arogant, but not arrogant to a fault. He really was the most qualified to lead the team.…

    • 0 replies
    • 525 views
  20. My friend Chris (not real name!) works at the local walmart. he has gotten me some pretty wicked discounts on my TFs lately. he rang my E-prime up fir $20.00, and I just got e-scorponok for free. they pulled it off the shelf cuz it was broken, and chris just brought it by my house. said they threw it in the trash. I also knew someone who worked at wendy's. she used to put all sorts of extra food in my bag. Sometimes I feel really bad, cuz I dont know if Chris really pulls the stuff out of the trash, though. Has anyone ever gotten best friennd discounts before?

    • 12 replies
    • 820 views
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.