Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General

All Transformers, all the time -- from Generation 1 to "Animated", Michael Bay's Transformers franchise, and beyond.

  1. Started by Kurosaki Ichigo,

    alright, we all know that the new movie hopefully coming out will be including and based upon old characters and possibly set in the 80's. now the question is, how do they plan on merchandising this movie. how do you feel they should do it? should there be no figures and go with the "it's based on the original, so we don't need to redo it" or "new movie, same characters, better figures based on original"? or do you have your own opinion?

  2. Started by Ultimatetransfan,

    The sequel to Transformers Reloaded: Transformers Revolutions! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/159930 Have fun! (And feel free to vote 5 so I get a good score, k? :tfgrin )

    • 5 replies
    • 553 views
  3. Started by ElementalBot,

    Someone sort of brought this up in another thread, and since it echoed something I was wondering last night, I thought I'd ask. How many gestaults did the Autobots have? I can only think of Defesensor, Superion, and Computron. Doesn't really seem fair, huh. :tflaugh

  4. Started by NeloAngelo-R,

    Does the Energon Ultra Magnus still connect to Armada Prime? I think it is the exact same as Armada Overload, right? Are there any differences? Are the electronic sounds the same? :tfhuh My local Comic and toy shop has a bunch of Overloads but I like the color of Ultra Magnus better. Just wanted to know more info before buying them. thanks! :thumb

    • 27 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Started by WRX-78,

    I really like this fossil Transformer concept from the TF Generations book. http://TFormers.net/i/a/books/tfgd/tfgd-art4.jpg If they go back to beasts in future lines, I'm hoping this idea could be incorporated. At the very least a subline would make me happy. :)

    • 14 replies
    • 781 views
  6. Started by Ultimatetransfan,

    This is something I made in my spare time, and by spare time, I mean when I shouldbe doing homework http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/159556

    • 18 replies
    • 786 views
  7. Started by ElementalBot,

    I say everything before Gen 2. I have always considered Headmasters, Masterforce, and Victory to be Gen 1. This guy on another message board says anything post-movie is Generation 2. What do you all think?

  8. Started by jimoinj,

    Did Starscream die again at the end of the episode Ghost in the Machine in which Unicron gives him a new body? He is last seen screaming tumbling through space with Galvatron and other Decepticons shooting him. It is left completely unclear whether or not he survived the attack and he was never seen again.

    • 24 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. Started by Shino,

    jw if there was such a tf called Hellscream. I thought i remember hearing that name in Beast Wars when they were explaining about Rampage.

    • 12 replies
    • 698 views
  10. Started by Mirage,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...0&category=4696 Seller says that this is a knockoff, but it looks real to me.

  11. Started by Mouse,

    Me and a friend were talking a few days ago and the topic came to if Transformers can feel pain? I the show they grunt grown and Argh but as far as I know machines can't fell pain. anyways I thought I would get others thoughts on this.

    • 14 replies
    • 949 views
  12. Started by Starscreamer,

    http://www.lexicon.tf/subs.php?op=visit&lid=2091 Read this...if you have ever seen monty python and the holy grail...you NEED to read this... This trans fan had too much time, but slagit...I was laughing at work so hard...

  13. Started by Snowman81,

    The price is talking to me and it's saying "to hell with that one". :eek Link

  14. Started by Knightsword,

    Here ya go, something a friend of mine found TF Ballad

  15. Started by Damnit Dog,

    Watching the first few episodes of Energon, I have noticed that there are a significant amount of extras just hanging around in the background. For example, (I dont know what episode) when Ironhide and Prime are sparing, there is a whole group of unidentified transformers just hanging around in the background. To me they look like oversized minicons (maybe those jumbo Knockoffs are getting some air time). I was just wondering if anyone knew anyting about these EXTRAS, and if they are going to be identified or just used as cannon fauder (spelling?).

  16. TFW2005 has clips up now! :clap What did everybody think?

  17. Started by carn72,

    Can anyone tell me the code on the box for the face plate Energon Prime , I cant seem to find the old post. Energon has just hit Aust in huge numbers and I dont want to buy Mouth Fatimus. cheers

    • 0 replies
    • 399 views
  18. Started by Bizzmoff,

    In Armada Episode #44 "Uprising" I noticed a robot that looked alot like Wheelie. Did anybody else see him/her?? Does anybody want to admit that they watched Armada with enough conciseness to notice Wheelie??

  19. Started by Lord Unicron,

    They find the fabled Decepticon Matrix deep within the Earth. This is why Unicron and everyone else makes their way to Earth everytime. :tflaugh well this sounds good even if I just thought of it at work tonight. Man factory work can be boring. But that would be cool though right?

    • 12 replies
    • 994 views
  20. Started by Hot Rod,

    Its the final botcon but which will be bigger? I can only afford to go to one and I want to go to the best. HELP!

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.