Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General

All Transformers, all the time -- from Generation 1 to "Animated", Michael Bay's Transformers franchise, and beyond.

  1. Started by king poseidon,

    okay stick with me on this one. this question seriously bothers me. when optimus dies and passes the matrix,it goes to his second in command......ultra magnus right. well he died got rebuilt and lost the matrix all because of leadership issues,which finally brings me to my question if the matrix goes to the second in command,is it not true that had starscream not killed prowl he would have inherreted the matrix of leadership and become prowlimus prime'' it sounds gay but he was a proven leader on cybertron and has a strong will'', just not the attitude that no one likes in hot rod or the staleness of ultra magnus.i personally thought this would have been a good direc…

  2. Started by Big Pimpin Spending Cheese,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=31392

  3. Started by roninbrian,

    I'm planning on picking up Beast Wars season 1 today, and was wondering when season 2 and 3 are suppose to be released.

    • 8 replies
    • 587 views
  4. Started by king poseidon,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4&category=4696

  5. Started by SliMaximus,

    Ok is it only me which I doubt but man dreamwave not only should be in charge of the comics but I saw the should be the writers and animators for the series we would get such better quality cartoons.

    • 11 replies
    • 783 views
  6. Started by SmellyFerret,

    Hiya, I'm off to Hong Kong for a couple of days soon (as you do!) Anyone recomend TF / toy shops that I should goto? Or infact anything TF related I can do/see/buy in Hong-Kong! Thanks

  7. Started by Alpha_Trion,

    does anyone remember if they kept it consistent as to which hand he used to hold his blaster, I've got my 20th prime posed on top of my computer desk and he's holding his blaster in his right hand because I'm right handed and I usually pose figures with their weapons in their right hand for some reason. :tflaugh

    • 30 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Started by Magnus32,

    Hey guys, I was just wondering: Is anyone going to OTFCC in Illinois this year (August 1-2)? I'd just like to meet some of these crazy guys I've been talking to. :tflaugh

    • 38 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. Started by Tokyo_Convoy,

    Anyone know what these go for? I am talking about the G1 editions. For example: Black Sixshot Clear Sixshot Gold Convoy Black Tracks Clear Starscream (not the ghost version) Are there any others?

    • 8 replies
    • 885 views
  10. Started by x_freak,

    Hi, does anyone knw where i can get a bittorrent for episode 5 and 6? the site i normally use has missed theses ones for some reason! any help would be appreciated....cheers...

  11. Buy Transformers Armada at any Best Buy store or online at www.bestbuy.com between April 1 & April 30th and receive A FREE COLLECTIBLE OPTIMUS PRIME POSTER (see attached). Get the best episodes of Transformers Armada on DVD for only $12.99 (for a limited time) at Best Buy! OFFER DETAILS: Buy either Transformers Armada "Best Battles" or Transformers Armada "Flashbacks" at Best Buy between now & April 30th, 2004 and receive a free Optimus Prime poster by simply mailing your Best Buy receipt showing your Armada purchase to the following address. Please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery. Offers postmarked after April 30th will not be honored. Offer valid only while s…

    • 5 replies
    • 455 views
  12. Hey guys, I just got Binaltech Streak and Hound for Knock-Out Toys! Man the service there is extra quick. The toys were in prestine shape. Also they sent me the stuff right away. And it got here in only a couple days. Whenever I would e-mail them they would reply very quickly too. So if anyone is considering ordering from them I highly recommend it. They have great prices, a low flat shipping rate (within the US), and superior customer service. I'm in no way affiliated with them, but I figured I'd spread the word about their great service. Randy

    • 1 reply
    • 379 views
  13. Started by miraisoup,

    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...0&category=4696 very nice

  14. Started by Snowman81,

    You really can't ask for a better deal than this. US $9.99 BIN

    • 4 replies
    • 475 views
  15. Started by SixShots,

    Since (Tomorrow/Today)<-[Time Zone] is april fool day, let just put all April Fool jokes here instead of making tons of topic and use quote "april fool" for the last line. Hasbro is going to post a new product update on www.transformers.com and it will have Deleux Prime.(Available Summer) April Fool

  16. Started by DiveBomb,

    just went into my local TRU here in Bremerton and noticed that all previous waves of G! were on sale... cars were going for $20 and Seekers were going for $25... the sale also seems to be going on at Toysrus.com Had this posted at allspark right before it went down too =\

    • 6 replies
    • 624 views
  17. Started by Dark_Lord_Prime,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=49016 Well, day-amn.. lemme just jump right on that Buy-It-Now deal!! *cough*badcrack*cough*

  18. Started by Lil Bro,

    Seen this pic b4? I don't remember who made this caw but I'll be happy to take all the credit for it. :thumb

  19. Started by Snowman81,

    I have to say this thing is just too cool....and it even has the nicer (IMO) Takara white color instead of the Hasbro off white. Link

    • 6 replies
    • 878 views
  20. Started by Valdraz,

    Lots of images to be seen in the link below. Not on Ebay yet, will be posted this weekend. Transformers HUGE LOT 44 RID Armada Energon Universe RID Scourge TRU Exclucive RID Galvatron RID Landfill Yellow (Grimlock Hightower Wedge Heavy-Load) RID Landfill Original (Grimlock Hightower Wedge Heavy-Load) RID Prowl (missing launchers) RID Sideburn (Complete) RID Dreadwing (Dreadwind and Smokejumper Set) RID Stormjet RID Spychanger Minis (Scourge, Optimus Prime, Ultramagnus, X-Brawn) Universe Inferno (RID Prowl Repaint) Universe Dinobot Striker Universe Airrazor (no Minicons included) Universe Tankor Universe Razorclaw Armada Jetfire with …

    • 10 replies
    • 929 views
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.