Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beast Wars DVD

Recommended Posts

I'm planning on picking up Beast Wars season 1 today, and was wondering when season 2 and 3 are suppose to be released.

Season 2 was released on March 23rd, or in the case of best buy March 30th, so it should be out there now.

 

I have no idea about season three, but I cant wait for it either.

  • Author

What is the web site for Rhino? I was looking for it and was not able to find its address.

  • Author

Never mind about the web site question...I finally found it. I still can't find a date for season 3. Anyone have an idea about the date or have heard a rumor?

  • Author

I asked at Best Buy about Season 2 since they did not have any on the shelf. The guy looked it up and I was told that none of the stores would receive it until 4/6. The price would be $21.99.

Like was said, Season 2 came out a couple weeks ago, it's a 2 disc set. I already got it.

 

(Did anyone else wanna cry when Dinobot died?) :tfsad

Like was said, Season 2 came out a couple weeks ago, it's a 2 disc set. I already got it.

 

(Did anyone else wanna cry when Dinobot died?) :tfsad

I know Idid. :tfsad

 

I got season two as a gift and as I was looking in the package there was mention that season 3 will be out sometime this year no month or day given though. but I will be ready to buy it when it is. but I still need to get season 1 still.

 

rhino's website is...

 

www.rhino.com

Also just a few interesting facts I found about that episode from tvtone.com

 

NOTE: In the United States, 'Code of Hero' and the remaining four episodes of Season 2 were first broadcast on Cartoon Network.

 

During Dinobot's funeral, Optimus Primal, Cheetor and Silverbolt fly overhead in the famous "Missing Man" formation.

 

The skin of Dinobot's clone can be seen hanging on the wall in Dinobot's quarters. Apparently, Dinobot skinned his clone before he ate him.

 

This episode was humerous in the recording studio ie. scott Mcneil speaking dinobot's last words wile other people laughting Mcneil (Still talking as dino-bot): Do you mind?!! I'm trying to die here!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.