Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prime

Recommended Posts

Now I'm looking through my collection to see who's a lefty who's a righty..which hands I put their guns in distinctively.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

the 3 figures I have on my desk are alt smokescreen, sideswipe and 20th prime. Smokescreen is a lefty and prime and sideswipe are both righties. I wonder if anyone has ever taken the time or been bored enough to go thru episodes of G1 and see which characters were righties and which were lefties. I'd probably think about it if I was bored enough.

  • Author
I ve seen him use both in the show .

 

 

Could his axe come out of both hands ?

I actually think the battle him and megs had on top of the dam in one of the first episodes it came out of his right hand....don't quote me on that though. I'd have to re watch that episode to be sure.

I ve seen him use both in the show .

 

 

Could his axe come out of both hands ?

I actually think the battle him and megs had on top of the dam in one of the first episodes it came out of his right hand....don't quote me on that though. I'd have to re watch that episode to be sure.

I'm pretty sure it was that one too Trion.

Brawl Posted on Apr 1 2004, 09:34 AM

  QUOTE (Alpha_Trion @ Apr 1 2004, 03:07 AM)

QUOTE (joyboy @ Mar 31 2004, 04:43 PM)

I ve seen him use both in the show .

 

 

Could his axe come out of both hands ? 

 

 

I actually think the battle him and megs had on top of the dam in one of the first episodes it came out of his right hand....don't quote me on that though. I'd have to re watch that episode to be sure. 

 

 

I'm pretty sure it was that one too Trion

thats what i thought thanks guys

I'd think it would be inconsistant even if you tried. Like you'd see them using right, and then left shortly after. I mean, do you have any idea how many errors they have in the G1 cartoon?

I'd think it would be inconsistant even if you tried. Like you'd see them using right, and then left shortly after. I mean, do you have any idea how many errors they have in the G1 cartoon?

I can't count that high. :tflaugh

If you follow Transformers the movie when he comes off the spaceship and turns the tide in the battle he is plasting away with his right hand. When he boosts up in the air he grabs his gun with his right hand shoots lands switches to full auto and used both hands. When he is about to blast Megatron (and dumb ole hotrod gets in the way) he is holding the gun in his right hand.

 

 

 

 

NUFFF SAID

I switch depending on Tf. I can use either hand to shoot waterpistols and BB guns but I use my right for writing (I can use my left but it isn't as neat (Legible tho) because of the lack of use). My left hand is very flexible (I can get my pinky to go at a right angle from my ring finger :tftongue ) So i use either.

his Axe came out of his right hand. so id go with right handed. but he's a robot so I'm sure he was ambidextrous

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.