Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General

All Transformers, all the time -- from Generation 1 to "Animated", Michael Bay's Transformers franchise, and beyond.

  1. Started by Beliskner,

    Just an opinion thread about which G1 toy had the worst, or odd looking, box art picture. For me: Ultra Magnus - he's posed like he's having a seizure Edit: go here to see boxart http://botchthecrab.com/archive/

  2. Started by skullfire,

    Cosmicrust.com has posted the following new listing for toys coming to your local wal-mart: Energon Basic ------------- 80234 Insecticon 80240 Arcee 80243 Doom-Lock 80244 Offshoot 80260 Energon Strongarm Energon Deluxe -------------- 80245 Demolishor 80246 Sharkticon 80247 Downshift 80251 Energon Hot Shot 80252 Slugslinger 80272 Kicker 80954 Tow-Line Energon Mega ------------- 80883 Grimlock/Swoop Universe Deluxe --------------- 80910 Fireflight 80911 Nemesis Strika 80957 Skyjack 80960 Blurr Universe Ultra ------------- 80948 Overbite w/Buzzclaw 80952 Longhaul/Hightower 80953 Bonecrusher/Scavenger Alternators ----------- …

  3. #1 i have BOTH SEASON 1 and SEASON 2 of BWTF, Season 1 of BWTF has 4 DVD's whiole season 2 has 2 DVD's, i had EMAILD RHINO about when season 3 of BWTF will be coming out, i havnt heard anything back yet, would anyone else know this info??? also, i DO LIKE Spoilers, so, if you want to tell me something thats in the 3rd SEASON, sure, tell me, i'm ALWAYS ON AIM: SN: JustDavePLVY daveplvy@frontiernet.net MY EMAIL anyhoo, i do feel that Rhino had left out some season in the FIRST G1 DVD's which i have ALL SEASONS btw LOL!! well, hope to hear from soneone soon!! p.s i LOVE Email if you want to send me a reply!!

  4. Started by king poseidon,

    where i can find a pic of ultra magnus from vol 2,where he sheds the armor to reveal he is a white prime[not the cover,the pic of him after shooting shockwave] any help would be great

  5. Started by Starscreamer,

    ok...how many of you can identify with this? (sad part is I could :tftongue )

    • 40 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Started by Heat Guy,

    Ok as you may remember a few weks ago I came out with the idea or an alternator combiner but sone people said that they think that some companies wouldnt like the idea of their cars with the competitions so I was thinking chevy combiner so tell me what you think and I will egt to work with some plans :tfgrin

    • 11 replies
    • 932 views
  7. Question: is there a General ""OFF TOPIC"" board just for chatting about anything????, i looked and didnt see one, plz let me know if there is AIM: JustDavePLVY daveplvy@frontiernet.net

  8. Started by Ej8,

    Is it me or does Energon Downshift look a lot like Gen1 WheelJack? And why did they not name him WheelJack I mean look at him for Pete's sake, he is the spitting image. Whats wrong with Hasbro; are they Coo Coo for CoCoa Puffs? :tfgrin

  9. Started by Alpha_Trion,

    found this, very nice IMO http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3183363307

  10. I would love to see an Energon Soundwave, Rumble, Minosaur, and Superion. on the flip side, I'm glad the Armada Laserbeak is gone.

    • 33 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Started by Bad Wolf,

    was actualy shocked to see this :eek I WANT ONE not just cuz it TF's ...but becuz it's TF's and tarot cards!!!!! both religions now one .....hahahahahaha can u tell im exxxcited...........WOW man what a boost to my ego and fanatism check it out HERE enjoy npx

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Started by Alpha_Trion,

    I was looking thru the little mini comic/catalog that came with my Armadacron and I was wondering what happened to the wheeljack figure, why does he have a big gouge out of his autobot logo. Also I'm not up on TF after BW, I just can't get into the new cartoons at all plus I think I'm working when they come on. Anyway I'm wondering what the story behind Scourge and Nemisis is. Also can someone give me a link or a brief synopsis of whats happened starting with RiD so I'm not so in the dark about the newer series. On another subject, I finally picked up my 20th prime after much searching. I finally have a great figure of my childhood idol and hero.

  13. Where does every body get those little animated avatar guys with the big heads? Is there a Galvatron one?

    • 13 replies
    • 870 views
  14. just reply after you vote my favour rite would be season 2 love that one!

  15. Started by Alpha_Trion,

    I know a similar post was made about this a while back but I'd like to post something about it again. After I finally got my 20th prime after a ton of searching I got to thinking about growing up idolizing and pretty much worshiping Optimus Prime, yes I know it's a cartoon but when I was younger I wished I could be an actual transfomer sometimes (I had a very vivid imagination) and I always wished I could be Optimus Prime. I just think he's the greatest because of his G1 persona and the way he came across. He was so human even though he was made of machinery. I never had any of the other G1 characters come across like that with me. I also remember being absolutely hea…

    • 14 replies
    • 726 views
  16. Started by BaCon,

    Now here is something interesting you dont see every day: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...2&category=4696 I wonder if he's the guy with that pastel and black Armada Prime?

    • 1 reply
    • 479 views
  17. Started by RIDScourge,

    I've been posting for a week or so now, but I never actually said "Hello," so I shall now. Hello everyone! I'm glad to have a place to "geek out" a bit about one of my favorite toy lines, cartoons, comics, and all around concept! I grew up with Generation One, unfortunately going into a bit of a Dark Age toward the end (Pretenders, anyone?) and not seeing the light that was Generation Two or Beast Wars. In fact, it took the Generation One revival to get me back on track, and I'm glad I did. The new lines have been fun, the nostagia of old has been great, and I'm now learning to appreciate what came between as well. Anyway, I look forward to posting with y…

    • 2 replies
    • 442 views
  18. Started by gkopw,

    Bluestreak Silverstreak What's up with these two characters? Their names are similar, they look almost exactly alike, but they're two different characters with 2 (slightly) different toys. However, both toys have the exact same bio! Does anyone know anything about these guys that will help clear out the confusion?

    • 4 replies
    • 540 views
  19. Started by kramtronix,

    http://www.fanta.dk/showmovie.asp?mid=2297...11-F6EF8320769E :tflaugh Sorry, I couldn't resist.

    • 14 replies
    • 882 views
  20. Started by miraisoup,

    mmmmmm pretty http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...5&category=4696

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.