Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

out of curiosity...

Recommended Posts

that was me but in my boxers & with titalwave

uh, that's freaky.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here I thought I was the only one that hums the theme everytime I pick him up in planet mode. Vince DiCola was a genius for putting that music as Unicron's Theme.

 

Plus I sing "You've Got The Touch" whenever I have my 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime opening the matrix. (Or when he transformes into truck mode and rams down some decepticons.)

 

OK, so the TF:TM soundtrack is my favorite cd.

 

And I also plan to sing the Starblazers theme when flying Omega Supreme's battleship mode. (Can't help myself)

  • Author
And I also plan to sing the Starblazers theme when flying Omega Supreme's battleship mode. (Can't help myself)

ok...THAT I did with tidal wave once....same with the robotech theme after I did that SDF fan mode...

And here I thought I was the only one that hums the theme everytime I pick him up in planet mode. Vince DiCola was a genius for putting that music as Unicron's Theme.

 

Plus I sing "You've Got The Touch" whenever I have my 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime opening the matrix. (Or when he transformes into truck mode and rams down some decepticons.)

 

OK, so the TF:TM soundtrack is my favorite cd.

 

And I also plan to sing the Starblazers theme when flying Omega Supreme's battleship mode. (Can't help myself)

heheh, autobot decepticon battle gets me through traffic every day.

Heh! Not only did I stalk three of my housemates with him in planet mode, but Unicron later engaged and defeated my cousin's Evangelion figures :tfevil

I have "Dare" on my mobile phone as a ringtone. the WHOLE song. It keeps me (in)sane through the day. i have the first and 2nd G1 tunes as well.

 

weird thing is, Im always humming Unicron's theme first thing in the morning in the shower....and a personal dance-remix in my head on my bicycle on the way back from work.

 

I need help.

 

And yes, my GF has caught me playing with my toys...in her apartment...when she wants some "quality time". I told my toys to be understanding...

"Behold: Galvatron. And these shall be your minions. Scourge: The tracker. And his huntsmen: the Sweeps. Cyclonus: The warrior, and his armada. And this shall be your..."

 

"Hey what's going on in there?!"

 

"Nothing ma..."

And yes, my GF has caught me playing with my toys...in her apartment...when she wants some "quality time". I told my toys to be understanding...

fortunately , toys are much more understanding than women :D

And yes, my GF has caught me playing with my toys...in her apartment...when she wants some "quality time".  I told my toys to be understanding...

fortunately , toys are much more understanding than women :D

i agree :lol

 

**btw***

the day after i set up shop on the kitchen table and began to 'blast' my chica with unicron's chest cannon **over and over and over again**

:clap

 

then i run to my room, open my trunk...take out g2 megs and begin to un load on her.....she hates that :tfgrin

  • Author
And yes, my GF has caught me playing with my toys...in her apartment...when she wants some "quality time".  I told my toys to be understanding...

fortunately , toys are much more understanding than women :D

i agree :lol

 

**btw***

the day after i set up shop on the kitchen table and began to 'blast' my chica with unicron's chest cannon **over and over and over again**

:clap

 

then i run to my room, open my trunk...take out g2 megs and begin to un load on her.....she hates that :tfgrin

oh the inuendo...oh the image from the inuendo...oh man I need a life... :tflaugh :tfgrin :tftongue

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.