Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New wal-mart listings

Recommended Posts

Cosmicrust.com has posted the following new listing for toys coming to your local wal-mart:

 

Energon Basic

-------------

80234 Insecticon

80240 Arcee

80243 Doom-Lock

80244 Offshoot

80260 Energon Strongarm

 

Energon Deluxe

--------------

80245 Demolishor

80246 Sharkticon

80247 Downshift

80251 Energon Hot Shot

80252 Slugslinger

80272 Kicker

80954 Tow-Line

 

Energon Mega

-------------

80883 Grimlock/Swoop

 

Universe Deluxe

---------------

80910 Fireflight

80911 Nemesis Strika

80957 Skyjack

80960 Blurr

 

Universe Ultra

-------------

80948 Overbite w/Buzzclaw

80952 Longhaul/Hightower

80953 Bonecrusher/Scavenger

 

Alternators

-----------

81305 2004 Mazda RX-8 Cams (Meister)

81306 2005 Ford Mustang Fr

81311 Dodge Viper Competit (Dead End)

81312 2003 Jeep Wrangler S

 

Now with all those names confermed here are a few of my hopes for a couple of the listings and I hope some one could give me some more insight:

 

1) I hope energon Kicker can ride on arcee

 

2) Does anybody know what Universe Blurr is supose to be? I am hoping for a good redeco and repaint of RiD sideburns. I am crossing my fingers for this cos I have not found a version of sideburns I liked (except the viper sisters but you know...). The wal-mart crappy sideburns BURNS me and I am hoping that Hasbro did a good repaint job on the sideburns viper mold and calls it Blurr. Any thoughts?

 

Other than what I have listed here this thread is about the new releases!

I do wonder about the Grimlock/Swoop set. If's a repaint the can keep the &*@$ thing. I want a new mold for these two. So tired of repaint this into this figure. I don't want two of the same mold, but two different ones

I'd like to know about the Grimlock/Swoop set as well, though if they're being sold together it sounds like a repaint again.. *sigh*.

 

Also, what is this "Kicker" figure in the Energon Deluxes, and from the looks of it, is KB THE place for the Universe Defensor set, since it's not on this list anywhere, or perhaps it's still too far down the road for listings at this time.

 

I'm looking forward to Arcee, though...

80883 Grimlock/Swoop

 

 

80952 Longhaul/Hightower

80953 Bonecrusher/Scavenger

grimlock/swoop hmmmm, maybe i get my BW megatron repainted as an acurate grimlock afterall! :clap :clap

 

 

 

AND WE GET DEVASTATOR! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO

Universe Blurr is probably a repaint of Armada Blurr. The mustang Alternator is interesting as is the new Jeep listing.

Kicker a Deluxe? That can't be right.

Anyone got pics or links to pics for these? I am specifically as I am sure others are as well about:

 

Energon Mega

-------------

80883 Grimlock/Swoop

 

Universe Deluxe

---------------

80910 Fireflight

80911 Nemesis Strika

80957 Skyjack

 

Thanks!

Great thanks for the info, really helps! :thumb

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.