Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General

All Transformers, all the time -- from Generation 1 to "Animated", Michael Bay's Transformers franchise, and beyond.

  1. Started by Scorponox,

    The guy refers to TFans.com in this auction listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5&category=4696 But I do not see the listing track anywhere. And I was wondering if anyone knows why it is so expensive?

  2. Started by JustDavePLVY,

    http://nkelsch.planet3k.com/transformers/ i was board right, and i went down to the bottom of the board right, and i saw this http://nkelsch.planet3k.com/transformers/ NICE ICONS and stuff, who-ever made it, THANKS!! I LIKE IT!!!!! :) :)

  3. Started by JustDavePLVY,

    you guys knew this already, but, here it is again http://www.bigbot.com/dvd-australia/ http://search.msn.com/results.asp?FORM=sCP...rs%20Season%203 http://www.bwtf.com/bwtf/tvshow/episodes/seasonthree/ i just want the DAMM DVD's!!! argh!!!

  4. Started by Sharkticonqueen,

    I was just thinking, if you could have any past or present Trabsformer as your Bodygaurd/best friendabsolute slave, who would it be? Remember this TF would protect youfrom enemys, hang out and do fun stuff with you, and woould do chore's, homework, earn mony, and anything else for you without careing. I think if I had a Transformer as a best friend and slave, I would want G1 Galvatron. He's just real cool and fun. :tfgrin

  5. Started by Rodimus Minor,

    Let's say that Hasbro was looking to go in a new direction with its next series and have the Autobots be led by someone other than Rodimus, Optimus, Ginrai, Victory Leo or Dai Atlas. (I would love to see new versions of Victory Leo and Dai Atlas/King Atlas in the next 'mainstream' line, personally...) But let's say, for the sake of discussion, that Optimus is going to pass the matrix to a leader who may or may not have appeared in Energon so far but can be any classic character upgraded to 'convoy' status. I've got some choices above. I've tried to include most of the obvious choices I could think of that have never been upgraded by the Matrix. Oh... Consider …

  6. Started by Robimus Prime,

    Let the bidding begin! Good luck to all Seacons! U.S. Piranacon

    • 3 replies
    • 677 views
  7. Started by BaCon,

    Its not just Mini-cons that growing. Check out this Six Builder, he's huge: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...0&category=4694 It actually looks pretty good for a KO too.

  8. Igot one at BESTBUY called ""FLASHBACKS"" and then i walked to FYE and i saw ""BEST BATTLES"", bought that too.. hrm, wonder why BESTBUY didnt have BESTBATTLES, anyone else have anything different???

  9. Started by Rockstar420,

    Hey all just sayin sorry for my lack of posts ( especially with my comment at the end of the mp-01 contest about whos gunna stop posting) I've just been extremely busy with my band as we're recording our EP and its an extremely huge amount of work so i cant give inn much time to the fandom Now onto the tf related bits... when our musics up for d/l at our site one of our songs is a tribute to unicron... u need to look into the words (no the lyrics of this one arent on the site) but its about our big evil god.... later all keep the fandom goinng ill be back in force soon

  10. Started by king poseidon,

    help me decide. okay we all know that the 280z tfs are on sale,all i need to know is which one to buy. i already have the takara prowl,but i want to keep him mib. so what is the better way to go? i like the box art and the police vibe prowl has,but man silverstreak has a great paint ap.

  11. Started by Powermaster Jameson,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MEBWN%3AIT&rd=1 Muhuhahahahahahahahaha! :tflaugh1

  12. Started by Terrorcon0,

    :tfevil I was wondering, with in my ever expanding thoughts on Transformers that constantly occupy my mind. What Transformer would you be, and Why? :tfevil

    • 35 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Started by Lil Bro,

    One minute he's huge like the other tfs but then he transforms & he's tiny gun.....errrr....um...wtf?!?!?:wtf

    • 19 replies
    • 942 views
  14. Started by JustDavePLVY,

    now THIS IS COOL!!! http://www.scg.uwaterloo.ca/~hchcheng/tran..._Prime_anim.gif http://www.scg.uwaterloo.ca/~hchcheng/tran..._Prime_anim.gif Optimus Prime Animate

  15. Started by jetfire85,

    I haven't seen this reported yet, but I found out what happened to the rights for the Ravage name. K'nex bought it for their Reconstructor sets. Ravage is the name of a really ugly bug tf.

  16. :tflaugh :tfevil :tflaugh I was watching the first episodes of the Transformers on dvd and came across a sighting. In "More then meets the eye, part 1" Wheeljack and Bumblebee were making their way back to Iacon when they stumbled on a Decepticon welcoming party, At the beginning of the gun fight, three Decepticon warriors were firing on them. Thundercraker,skywarp, and A familar bright orange seeker. I paused it and sure enough there was Sunstorm along side the other seekers. Was this intentional or just a color mistake on the part of the animators? hmmmmmm.......you decide......till next time........ :tfevil :tflaugh :tfevil

  17. Started by Lostprophet8,

    I was looking through the "Art of Transformers" book, and it had a page dedicated to "The New Wreckers". I didn't even know there were old wreckers. Who are these people, and where did they come from? Several of them appeared to be the Bot-Con figures.

  18. Started by Mirage,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MESSE%3AIT&rd=1

    • 0 replies
    • 405 views
  19. Started by JustDavePLVY,

    discuss....

    • 25 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. Started by Heat Guy,

    I was wondering if there are really alternators being built because that would kick major ass and it would be neat to see, what are your ideas peoples?

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.