Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bodygaurd/buddy/slave

Recommended Posts

I was just thinking, if you could have any past or present Trabsformer as your Bodygaurd/best friendabsolute slave, who would it be? Remember this TF would protect youfrom enemys, hang out and do fun stuff with you, and woould do chore's, homework, earn mony, and anything else for you without careing. I think if I had a Transformer as a best friend and slave, I would want G1 Galvatron. He's just real cool and fun. :tfgrin

  • Replies 38
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fort Max-Strong, Smart, Noble, Powerful, (Size of a city)

Would have to be Alternators Smokescreen.....who wouldn't want a WRC to drive around in. :thumb

Brawn!

Metroplex. Here's why:

 

1. Free car (Scamper or, hell, even Slammer)

 

2. Tons of guns for defense AND guns can become someone to hang out with

 

3. I can trick girls into coming there by making them think it's a mall

Cheetor. He's cool!

 

BW Cheetor BTW.

 

Dinobot just would have killed himself.

:tfevil I'd have wheelie as a slave. Make him jump ina car crusher. MUAHAHAHA. As a friend Grimlock. He is strong and dependable.

Depends which version of Grimlock you are referring to :tflaugh

 

I think I would have to go with Hot Rod.

hmm... Its hard for me to dicide, I am between Jazz, Sideswipe, D.W. Grimlock, but all of em have there own advantage, Jazz for his vehicle mode and like Mardi Gras as much as me, Sideswipe for being a lamborgini, and grimlock would kick every person how i didnt like ass's :thumb

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.