Everything posted by Dinobot Leader
-
The Action Pose Thread
Landmine is a must buy. Even if you hate Michael Bay and the TFTM's altogether.
- The Action Pose Thread
-
The Action Pose Thread
Nice to see RiD Stormjet in the fold!
-
The Action Pose Thread
Those two are great. Nice pic!
-
The Action Pose Thread
That's a good lookin' Prime.
-
The Action Pose Thread
whos the red guy? A Transformer dude from a new toyline called "Eon Kid". Look in your Walmarts.
-
The Action Pose Thread
Nice! I'd swap that guy's head for Barricade's current head.
-
The Action Pose Thread
Yo poser! Mhmhmmm? What do you want, pipsqueak?! PFF! Didn't say nothing! *transform*, sorry! bye! BB: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DRAG ME ALONG LIKE THAT?! MY BUTTOCKS ARE GONNA RUST!!!AAAAAAA!!!!What do you want me to do next?!
-
The Action Pose Thread
YOU GOT LANDMINE!!!!eeaaa! No, really. I want that fig. I really like Stinkbomb, too. He sits proudly with the rest. He's not afraid to induce you with fear chemicals, either.
-
The Action Pose Thread
The Allspark! My OP needs a sword like that. Is it custom made?
-
The Action Pose Thread
Hit by radiation
-
The Action Pose Thread
That's very nice.
-
The Action Pose Thread
He's pretty ugly, but he's got great playability and he's a good decepti-grunt to blow up. I think Energon Insecticon's uglier, and deffinitely not as poseable.
-
The Action Pose Thread
Behold The Awesomeness that is Airraptor. STINK
-
The Action Pose Thread
C'mere snakeboi! How'd you get up there so fast boyo? GAH HES GROPING ME! *zap* *stasis lock*
-
The Action Pose Thread
FAB Brawl is more than meets the eye: If you're gonna get a FAB, make it Brawl. The others are utter crap. Brawl fits in with all lines, if you like playing with them.
-
The Action Pose Thread
Camera phone! Brawls! Represent!
-
The Action Pose Thread
BURN IN HELL B!TCHES!!! And BTW, he kinda blows. Please call for a Voyager Bonecrusher! ITS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE AN AWESOME TF!
-
The Action Pose Thread
Those guys are some really nice molds. I would like to have them all, but I missed out on the Classic colored Starscream. And will probably miss out on the metallic paint one, and on the red xmas betamax one... What we need now is a Ramjet, a Skywarp, and those guys need different headmolds, too... But in reality, I'd rather have them give us Leader Blackout and Voyager Bonecrusher.
-
The Action Pose Thread
MP Screamer is awesome, but... I'm probably not going for it.
-
The Action Pose Thread
again, my camera sucks. i'm going to try to retake that pic.
-
The Action Pose Thread
Why would anyone draw that...defacing Poor Optimus Prime! This guy'll take care of that. Or not..
-
The Action Pose Thread
I got some awesome pics coming soon.
-
The Action Pose Thread
Awesome pics SupaT Man! Those figs look great riding Arcee.
-
The Action Pose Thread
Well, B-Charge is good, but his robot aesthetics put off a lot of people, and...same with Hammerstrike, but I like this style. Now. Blastcharge on ebay is like...uber cheap, and if you wanna save even more (I bought this one for 2.99, mint complete, but loose), make sure it's loose. As for Hammerstrike, go for the loose one, because he's expensive due to rarity.







