Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question?

Recommended Posts

:tfevil I was wondering, with in my ever expanding thoughts on Transformers that constantly occupy my mind. What Transformer would you be, and Why? :tfevil

  • Replies 35
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even though I'm a girl, I think that I would be G1 Scorpoknock. He's is a cool cross between Autobot and Decepticon, he is a good and noble leader as well as a firce fighter. He is candid and a firce protecter of his underlings in the comic, I think I'd be him becuase I like being both mean and merciful. :tfgrin

I would have to be any one of the combiners because I CANT SEEM TO GET THE VOICES OUT OF MY HEAD.

Well, if I could be anyone? I wish i could live up to Optimus Prime's absolute Paladinic standard of good. For something reasonable? Eh.. I tend to associate myself with Ultra Magnus alot. Not the movie one, but his tech-spec personal/Marvel/DW comic persona.

Oh, You meant if you could CHOOSE a transformer to be? I thought you ment only personallity wise, if i had the choise of any tranformer, I'd be Unicron! :clap

Sideswipe, either G1 or Binaltech. I kinda look like him, I think

Let me think, I guess a Headmaster cause I could be both myself and a transformer but don't know which one. Maybe Fort Max

hmm I'ld be lying if I said I hadn't thought about this. I would have to be Skywarp, cool colour scheme, teleporting and one quick paint job and Starscream or Thundercracker would get blamed for everything. And then when it was me leading the Decepticons I'ld enslave the Sharkticon army. Wipe out most of the Autobot's but leave the hangersone alone and suddenly declare peace. So they are too small to go against me but not so small that they aren't happy.

 

Then I'ld get one with building the Universe the way I wanted it. HOORAH!

Springer.

 

Simple, he was the only bot that had a girl, other than prime which would be thinking highly of myself, and besides that, I don't want to die.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.