Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General

All Transformers, all the time -- from Generation 1 to "Animated", Michael Bay's Transformers franchise, and beyond.

  1. Started by Sharkticonqueen,

    Like I said, I am Unicrons #1 fan pure and simple, but I'm sure he has other, lower fans who think there Number 1's, I was just wondering if anybody wanted to challenge me. I have Unicron posters, The Unicron action figuer, the Unicron Saga, And I now all his line's in Transformers the movie! (Acctualy hedosen't have that many, he isn't very talkitive... I wonder why...?) Anyone challenge me? Go ahead punk! Make my milienium :tfevil

  2. Started by Scott 3.0,

    Hopefully this comes up legible, I really don't feel like typing out 3/4 of the page: Issue 6, page 2

    • 2 replies
    • 372 views
  3. Started by NeloAngelo-R,

    Hey everybody. I have been visiting here the past few months, so I finally decided to join this transformer community. I grew up with the G1 transformers and the recent Altenator/Energon line has sparked my interests in them again after 14 years. If someone knows the ropes around here, please let me know. Thanks! :wave

    • 11 replies
    • 657 views
  4. A pretty decent lot and it is still pretty low in price, also NR! Search for item #3182637253 btw, it ends in 1 hr 30+ minutes! Good luck! :thumb

  5. Started by menasor,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5&category=4696 i wonder if this means grimlock is takara reissue #14

  6. Started by Jason24C,

    My question is; What kind of program did the producers of the G1 Transformers use to add effects to the voice actors voice ??? Or was it even a program ? I'm not sure if it was a program or if it was a piece of equipment but any help on this matter would be great. I guessing it was a basic mixing board and if it is excuse my dumb question above, any help would be great! Thanks in advance! J.C

    • 0 replies
    • 313 views
  7. Started by STPrime,

    :tflaugh heres a way to make some extensions for your my favorite company ever version of prime. all ya need is a wooden kabob scour and some chrome/silver tape. apply tape, cut to size, and the twist'em in to place and there ya go. takes maybe 3 minutes. make'em as long or short as ya want. :thumb sorry the image sucks :tdown

  8. Started by miraisoup,

    im in sydney canada and our wal-marts dont seem to want to get the 20th Anniversary prime so i was wondering whats the best price people have seen it on the net for and where it was.....

    • 5 replies
    • 778 views
  9. It's crossed my mind to many times. What would it be like if Unicron and Galactus ever met among the stars! to do battle. Come on fellow fans speak out! What are your thoughts

  10. ...Wheelie and a twinkie? After watching more of season three last night on DVD, I must say I have an unatural dislike for Wheelie. Anyone else just really hate this character or is it just me? I mean I would rather put up with Armada Rad, Alexis and Carlos before sitting through Wheelies rhyming speals.

    • 33 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. Started by Starscreamer,

    I know I keep mentioning it...but I can't get this idea out of my head that the omnicons are just another homage to the combaticons... Skyblast = Blastoff Strong Arm = Swindle Signal Flare = Brawl (tank and turret) Landmine is Onslaught Now if Bulkhead is an omnicon that will cinch it since he would be vortex...

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. Anybody know why? Could they be behind schedule in the redubing dept?

    • 3 replies
    • 521 views
  13. Started by Snowman81,

    One of the best things to come out of the Transformers the Movie has to be Unicron. Never before in the transformers universe had there been a transformer so destructive, so Awe-inspiring, so….big. I don’t think there are too many people out there that weren’t amazed by this character. But one thing always bothered me about Unicron, and that was his character…I saw at the start of the movie him eating a planet (rather nastily actually), that at first glance could be mistaken for Cybertron. After that he seemed to have gotten energy from eating said planet. So why was there a need to make Unicron Evil, after all he was just trying to survive? Humans kill all typ…

  14. http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Apprentice/cont...t_omarosa.shtml Peep the last question. :tflaugh

  15. Started by Lil Bro,

    Why is Hot Rod called Rodimus & why is he a truck when he's not the autobot leader?

  16. Started by Osideous,

    i don't know if you all have seen this yet. but if you havent go Here.

    • 20 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Started by joyboy,

    i was just lookin around and found thisebay he has no idea its a bumblejumper he thinks its a cliffjumper .

  18. Started by Snowman81,

    This is the first time I have seen this version of Omega....kinda cool. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3&category=4696

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Started by skullfire,

    Here is my theory about what will happen to Starscream in the story: When Alpha Q desides to bring Starscream back from the dead to be a part of his new "army of the dead", he uses to much enregon. The result is Starscream looses his memory (hopfully for ever) yet he gets new powers. These new powers I'm guessing are: 1) The ability to become pure energy, allowing him to ghost from one location to the next. 2) His energon sword which is made of energon and is taller than him, need I say more?! 3) His strength is off the charts!!!! Now for the "Guess List" of powers for which Starscream is learning to use. This is a list of what I think he might be…

  20. Started by Contessa_Convoy,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MEBWN%3AIT&rd=1 Yes I fianally got it!! now my Beast Wars collection is almost complete!! also picked up these... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MEBWN%3AIT&rd=1 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MEBWN%3AIT&rd=1 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MEBWN%3AIT&rd=1 :clap :clap

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.