Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello Tfans!

Recommended Posts

Hey everybody. I have been visiting here the past few months, so I finally decided to join this transformer community. I grew up with the G1 transformers and the recent Altenator/Energon line has sparked my interests in them again after 14 years. If someone knows the ropes around here, please let me know. Thanks! :wave

As the only member of the Seacons still awake, on their behalf I say: Welcome to the boards. I think you'll like it here. No real hard rules to follow. Just make sure of no flaming, spaming (unless in the INH forum), and keep it to PG-13 standards. Other than those basic rules, have fun.

  • Author

Thanks for the welcome trustme3332. I am pretty familiar with most message boards, but this one is way customizable and it is a little overwelming. I'll just practice with it some more. :thumb

welcome! Im off to get dinner in amin (Pizza Hut!), but welcome anyway! also, no smut...unless I post it!

Thanks for the welcome trustme3332. I am pretty familiar with most message boards, but this one is way customizable and it is a little overwelming. I'll just practice with it some more. :thumb

Heya.. Welcome aboard. If you've got a question with one of the customization options, feel free to ask. We'll be glad to help out. :thumb

  • Author

Right on Greatshot! I'll let ya know. So far I think I need an Icon and a sig., so I can run with the big boys. :tflaugh

Well.. for avatars, there's a whole gallery of them hosted on the site.. feel free to pick through them.. or host your own somewhere else. Sigs you need to host yourself.

  • Author

Thanks for the Info Greatshot, Ill give it a try. Then time to sleeeeeeep...But I'll be back tomarro so don't fret everyone! :tftongue

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.