Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm Unicrons #1 fan!

Recommended Posts

Like I said, I am Unicrons #1 fan pure and simple, but I'm sure he has other, lower fans who think there Number 1's, I was just wondering if anybody wanted to challenge me. I have Unicron posters, The Unicron action figuer, the Unicron Saga, And I now all his line's in Transformers the movie! (Acctualy hedosen't have that many, he isn't very talkitive... I wonder why...?)  Anyone challenge me? Go ahead punk! Make my milienium :tfevil

we'll***clicky*** challenge u....... :thumb

 

lets go

  • Replies 24
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CoTP stands for Call of the Primitives.

Thanks! OK then, Sharkticonqueen or Greatshot, what WAS explained in CotP about why Primacon created Unicron and for what purpose? I don't know what the complete Chaos Bringer's origins, so please share why you consider it stupid to choose to follow the comic continuity. Thanks!

Wasn't he made as a weapon for Primacron? I never got access to the comics and its been years since I saw CotP. I still need to get my enercron.

Yeah... The reason I skipped over it was I'm a little hazy, but essentially.. Unicron was made by a monkey.

 

A giant, world devouring destroyer, unstopable save the essence of the Matrix of Leadership.. thrown together by some random primate on a backwater planet. It's just... silly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.