Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Unicron

Recommended Posts

Sounds cool. I wish Unicron was not so dependant on eating planets, I wonder what would happen if he got too full. :tfhuh :tfevil

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This good/evil thing brings about the whole Beast Machines thing. Seemed to me that Megatron and the vehicons werent so much 'evil' as just on the other side. Sucking out sparks and making them drones isnt such a hot idea, but then again neither is the idea of reformatting someone into a bird, cat, or spiny slime monkey. I for one know that if I woke up as some furry critter and someone was gonna reformat me, Id want back my badass 4x4 or slick sportscar mode not be turned into a 6 million dollar cyber chipmunk. Same with turning a wicked ass mechanical world, one of only a few in the universe into just another organic swamp. Just sayin'....

ok guys, this is just my opinion. unicron is pure evil. any evil doesn't like the light side. if unicron wasnt evil, then the matrix wouldnt have any effect on him.

 

it just goes back to the whole simple light and dark theory, good guys = light side, bad guys = dark side. bad guys cant stand the good guys/light why did unicron hated the matrix so much that he wanted it to be destroyed?

 

anyways like other ppl said somewhere on other forums, we can sorta compare transformers with starwars.

 

i know you might not agree wit this but its just my opinion :D

  • 3 weeks later...

Unicron is misunderstood!!! The problem is there just isn't enough stuff about his charecter, he needs more depth. He's without a heart, ewithout a voice, Without a soul, Wake me up! wake me up inside... La la la... Oh sorry! Anyway, I Think Unicron isnt evil intentionaly, I mean, Think about how his childhood had to have been! His Father Primacron used him and didn't love him so he ran away, He had no friends, (Except me,) No family, Noone to love, So naturaly science he can't love, he naturaly has to hate, I'll bet he' be a great guy if he'd se a phcychyatrist!

Unicron is the Dark God of Chaos. Is he evil? He is just doing what he was created to do. Create Chaos. Primus was only trying to stop him from doing this. So the Matrix (the light of PRimus) is the only thing that can stop him. But kinda funny cause in the Marvel US comics it said he was to strong for Primus so he had to trick him. Is he eveil? Yes. But he is only doing what comes natural to him. Gods are on a higher level beyond the bound of good & evil

  • Author
Unicron is misunderstood!!! The problem is there just isn't enough stuff about his charecter, he needs more depth. He's without a heart, ewithout a voice, Without a soul, Wake me up! wake me up inside... La la la... Oh sorry! Anyway, I Think Unicron isnt evil intentionaly, I mean, Think about how his childhood had to have been! His Father Primacron used him and didn't love him so he ran away, He had no friends, (Except me,) No family, Noone to love, So naturaly science he can't love, he naturaly has to hate, I'll bet he' be a great guy if he'd se a phcychyatrist!

Hey Sharkticonqueen, you really had to dig deep to bring this thread back to life….but anyways I think everyone misunderstood what I was asking in this thread. My question was not whether he was evil or not, as I think it is safe to say that he is evil.

 

My question is would it have been cool if the writes didn’t just take the stereotypical route of making the enemy evil, but instead gave him some real depth….thats all I was asking.

I understand yea Snowman. Some depth to this character is needed. Am I the only one who would buy a One shot comic about Unicron?

Buy? I've written stuff delving into him... I don't think canon (Omega Point and Legacy aside) do him justic, frankly. He's an interesting concept to explore. But yeah.. i'd buy them if they were written.

Well I've never read Omega Point and Legacy. At least i don't think so. Iread all the US Marvel but not the UK series. Would like to heard they were good.

Omega Point is the Botcon storyline... it's actually available at their website, free to read. As for legacy.. there was a TPB of it released about a year ago. Well worth hunting down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.