Energon Starscream

skullfire

Here is my theory about what will happen to Starscream in the story:

When Alpha Q desides to bring Starscream back from the dead to be a part of his new "army of the dead", he uses to much enregon.

The result is Starscream looses his memory (hopfully for ever) yet he gets new powers.

These new powers I'm guessing are:

1) The ability to become pure energy, allowing him to ghost from one location to the next.

2) His energon sword which is made of energon and is taller than him, need I say more?!

3) His strength is off the charts!!!!

Now for the "Guess List" of powers for which Starscream is learning to use. This is a list of what I think he might be able to do which leads to what might be a very important plot point if I am right.

This wish list is as follows:

1) His sword is pure energon and thus far in the toy we see he has an energon rifle and a smaller energon sword my guess is that he has limitless abilities in creating any energon weapon he needs.

2) He his predominatly made of energon which leads to an idea that unlike decepticons or autobots he does not need energon. He must some how be able to reproduce energon. So that is his power he can create energon.

3) This next idea is based on something I found on a different discusion board. This refrences the fact that Starscream was suppose to be an undead soldier for Alpha Q. The point is that Starscream may be an energon vampire, and that he can absorb energon from any robot. In fact this was stated that this is how he lives or he may fall apart. This vampire skill would be in place of the power I listed about recreating energon. But now that I think about it he may have the vampire ability even if he can create energon. It would just mean he would not need to be an energon vampire.

4) Inviability or cloaking.

5) this is a stretch but being one with the energon anything is possible. Change shape; I thought of this after seeing my Starscream with his weapons on his alt form. I thought that he could add more things to his form that are made of energon.

6) Taping into and controling energon. This is sort of a vampire thing but more zen Jedi like. I expect that he can manipulate energon (energon lighting for example) in much the same idea of Star Wars Jedi/Sith knights.

Well this is a start. As you can see how, if my prediction of Starscreams powers are correct, Starscream will be a major character in the energon cartoon. If anything he would be the main plot point.

It is already stated on his card bio that he has this inner conflect as be for or against the decepticons.

And what will be the desiding factor in his inner struggle to join the forces of good over evil?

Alpha Q and every other decepticon chasing after him for his power to generate enegon (or suck up energon like a vampier).

There is not enough energon to support the greed of decepticons.

I also expect to see a lot of more intense spiritual consepts based on Starscreams connection and oneness with the energon.

Yes! I predict Starscream will become wise due to this reserection.

So now that I have given out my idea of what Starscream will become in the story anyone who is into energon Starscream can talk about predictions about the character or even talk about confermed spoilers about the new Starscream.

How much of what I'm predicting do you agree with?

This is the place to talk about Energon Starscream!

:thumb

Some interesting thoughts. What I'm most interested in seeing is whether Starscream really will have the internal conflict that he did in Armada, and whether he will be torn between which side he should choose. Either that, or he could be an exclusive agent of Alpha Q, with his memories slowly returning.

I think (based on what I've read) the point was that Starscream gets away from alpha Q.

Also Alpha Q did not intend for Starscream to become so powerful.

Now thanks to Alpha Q's accident Starscream is more powerful than ever!

I'm hoping that a new (more stable personality) takes over Starscream and that the old one is buried and gone for ever.

But thats my hope.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish they would officially list E-SS powers and other information like they use to with the G1 specs. Overally E-SS looks pretty menacing, but I am thinking Kicker and Optimus will find a way to beat him. Sigh, why cannot evil simply win?

Archived