Why are "they" re-showing ep. #1 tonight?

Bizzmoff

Thinking the same thing over at me kennel...

Suddenly Teen Titans last weekend was the 1st episode, they didn't show the few next episodes who concluded their version of the Judas Contract and now this...Now I don't have anything to see Saturday nights...*cries*

I'm pretty depressed about this...I hope what they do is go through the entire cycle, then have new episodes. In other words every show will have been shown exactly twice before we get new shows again, but they won't wait any longer than that. They won't do that though, i just know it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE