Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Artfire MIB

Recommended Posts

It should be Mint OPENED Box! Sheesh, I hate seeing MIB, only to read the description, and it's been opened! I don't have that kind of scratch laying around, but I'm sure there's someone out there who'll bid.

Well, MIB means Mint in Box. Which it is. The figure and box are in mint condition.

 

MISB is a whole different thing...

Actually, that looks pretty cool.

 

Not a chance in hell I can afford it though! Maybe if I win the lottery...

Why would anyone want to pay $1000 for an Inferno repaint? Sure, he looks cool, but hell, just go to TRU and buy a Grapple for $15-$30 to repaint.

 

And, on a related note, Stepper looks horrible. Why anyone would pay $1000 for that bootleg-wannabe is beyond me.

Not all of us are good at painting. If I tried to repaint Inferno I assure you it would end up looking terrible. Besides, don't forget the partner! :)

 

I'm not saying it's worth $1000, but it is very rare, and rarity comes hand-in-hand with high prices.

I once saw a Stepper on ebay with buy it now for $400. A good price considering I've seen them go up to $1000. Was going to buy it but it is a HUGE cunch of change. 30 mins later it was sold.

Woo pretty piece!!! :D I'd buy it if I had the money. I love repainted variants of G1 figures :)

 

I'll own it one day, along with many other incredibly expensive repaints.. like grand max! and black zarak.. black rodimus prime.. oh hee hee red mirage! :P

I didn't even know Stepper was real! I thought he was a fanfic character. Never heard of Artfire before this auction, either...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.