Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ultra Magnus

Recommended Posts

I never said it wasn't a retool, but you're original quote sounded like you weren't even granting that it was the same body, and that you hadn't even checked out the link.

The Matrix Guardian is a completely different bag of chips. If they were using that mold to crank out Sentinels, we'd have him at this year's convention.
  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but that's supposed to follow the sentence in front of it... making said bag of chips the situation in question-- a lack of Magnuses (Magnii?). Sentinel Maximus is not the reason he's so hard to find. I can see why you thought that now though.

okay, I get it now. Sorry about the misunderstanding, but the whole shortage thing seemed to fit, what with 3 Overloads floating around, even though Sentinel Maximus isn't exactly like him. Since I don't have Overload or Magnus, I'll try to get this.

Ah, it's all cool. I ended up ordering the "USA Edition" Magnus from HLJ myself.. gotta love having to order from japan to get USA toys... :nuts

gotta love having to order from japan to get USA toys... :nuts

it seems ironic somehow.

gotta love having to order from japan to get USA toys... :nuts

it seems ironic somehow.

I got e-Magnus from Canada. (thanks, WRX! :thumb)

got magnus... sweet (though a brick)! the new color scheme for SM is

i-ight, if i new that was comin might have waited. oh well...

:wave :wave I'm very impress of Don's drawing.

 

As for the name Sentinel Maximus, it's sound too Fortress Maximus. Personally, I think they should've called him Sentinel Magnimus especially when they're using that body type. Anyhow, not a big deal to me since I'll be passing. Damn it Hasbro, I still need Energon Magnus, agrrrrrrrr

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.