Energon Extras

Damnit Dog

Watching the first few episodes of Energon, I have noticed that there are a significant amount of extras just hanging around in the background. For example, (I dont know what episode) when Ironhide and Prime are sparing, there is a whole group of unidentified transformers just hanging around in the background. To me they look like oversized minicons (maybe those jumbo Knockoffs are getting some air time). I was just wondering if anyone knew anyting about these EXTRAS, and if they are going to be identified or just used as cannon fauder (spelling?).

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta go with the cannon fauder (sp?) Remember the first episode with the energon saber on Mars. They were TF's, but after Tidal Wave was through with them tehy weren't much of anything.

Thanks Magnus, I couldnt get my spell check on Word to pull up anything.

But I guess they are just like the extras on star trek, no lines, no purpose, just the first to die off.

Alrighty then.

Yep... The almighty Redshirts.

Kirk- "Okay, Hernandez, check behind that rock over there. Regular cast stand over here."

*watches as Hernandez gullibly looks behind rock*

Hernandez- "Captain, I don't see anythi-"

*BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!*- Unseen enemy wepaon vaporizes Hernandez.

Run credits.

:tflaugh

Thanks Magnus, I couldnt get my spell check on Word to pull up anything. 

But I guess they are just like the extras on star trek, no lines, no purpose, just the first to die off. 

Alrighty then.

Yep... The almighty Redshirts.

Kirk- "Okay, Hernandez, check behind that rock over there. Regular cast stand over here."

*watches as Hernandez gullibly looks behind rock*

Hernandez- "Captain, I don't see anythi-"

*BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!*- Unseen enemy wepaon vaporizes Hernandez.

Run credits.

:tflaugh

lol, yeap.

Only red shirt who gets to live is Scotty, rest are fodder like you guys said.

Yeah, they are there to me, to show that the main cast isn't the only TF's out there.

a couple of those bots looked really cool though, i hope they at least make figures out of some of them, for the sake of money they probably will

Hey, i'm willing to shell out the cash.

I really wish, if anything, they would make an EXTREMELY articulate, cool robot that would cost around, 10-15 dollars. I wouldn't care if it Transformed too much, but it would be nice.

well...that's what the omnicons and terror cons are...fodder you can buy...and I agree, it's good to see the badguys just mow through random bots...a)makes the bad guys show that they CAN do damage (unlike the predicons in RID...) and makes the heros actually better than the others, hence why they ARE main characters. They are good, so they don't get axed...

Archived