Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Unicron vs. Earth

Recommended Posts

I was just thinking, what if Unicron attacks Earth which side would you be on?

 

unicronplanetmode24.jpg

Unicron, the Universal Dominator, or your home planet?

 

I would be on Unicron's side. Why? Because, as long as Unicron exists, I will be invincible, limited only by the sheer will of Unicron. (And the fact Unicron can reformat me is a cool bonus) MUAHAHAHA.

  • Replies 21
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering how I feel about the general mass of humanity... And the temptation for unlimited power... Yeah, I'd sell out to the big guy. :tfevil

Ugh thats a tuff one, would I rather toil endlessly in a job that taxes my body and mind to points of self destruction with most of my earnings going to some big unseen power or Join Unicron?

 

I just dont know.

I would be on Unicron's side. Why? Because, as long as Unicron exists, I will be invincible, limited only by the sheer will of Unicron. (And the fact Unicron can reformat me is a cool bonus) MUAHAHAHA.

That's what Thrust thought in Armada. And look at what happened to him.

  • Author
I would be on Unicron's side. Why? Because, as long as Unicron exists, I will be invincible, limited only by the sheer will of Unicron. (And the fact Unicron can reformat me is a cool bonus) MUAHAHAHA.

That's what Thrust thought in Armada. And look at what happened to him.

I'm talk about G1 Unicron, NOT Armada's.

What about Hook, Line, and Sinker then? They were all loyal underlings of Unicron in the G1 comic, and they were destroyed. On the other hand, Galvatron betrayed Unicron (in both the movie and the comic), and he survived.

as unicron's horseman of pestilence I,m kinda biased, however I hope the big guy doesn't og after earth cuz that's where all my stuff is!

post-22-1079389104.jpg

 

Better decide quick guys...

Ok if I have my G1 knowledge together on this one, then I believe that I heard Cybertron is about the size of our moon, then that would make unicron smaller then cybertron, just barely, and therefor not able to eat our whole planet in one bite. I think thats right, someone please set me straight on this one.

Our planet would look like the moon from "The Tick".

Hee Hee

:tard

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.