Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's your favorite Constructicon?

Who's your favorite Constructicon? 5 members have voted

  1. 1. Who's your favorite Constructicon?

    • Scrapper
      20%
      1
    • Long Haul
      0%
      0
    • Boncrusher
      0%
      0
    • Hook
      0%
      0
    • Mixmaster
      0%
      0
    • Scanvenger
      20%
      1
    • Psh, who needs 'em individually?! DEVESTATOR!
      60%
      3
    • I never really liked the Constructicons...
      0%
      0
    • I can't decided. They're all great!
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

When I was younger, these guys weren't probably my favorite bad guys (and that's saying something, cause I loved a lot of the Decepticons!). I really got a kick out of them in the cartoon, and they were some of the earliest toys I remember having. Just awesome in every sense.

 

I personally liked them more appart than together as Devestator, because even as a kid I enjoyed watching their different personalities bounce off eachother. It was funny and entertaining, and now I enjoy the same thing on a whole new level.

 

Scrapper is my favorite. The leader, always in control, and arogant, but not arrogant to a fault. He really was the most qualified to lead the team. I liked his slogan, too.

 

So, what about you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.