Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do You Hate Wheelie?

Do You Hate Wheelie? 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Do You Hate Wheelie?

    • Yes
      17%
      6
    • No
      22%
      8
    • I love him
      5%
      2
    • Burn him, nuke him and destroy him
      20%
      7
    • Wheelie is a-okay, don't you say?
      11%
      4
    • *Picks up an axe and starts to smash Wheelie.*
      22%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

I have been wondering who likes wheelie. I kinda like him. He shot grimlock on the nose and lived! So is there anyone else who likes him, or are do you all hate him? And why do you hate him, his rhyming, his colors, what?

  • Replies 24
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And why do you hate him, his rhyming, his colors, what?

Yes.

Well how good can he be when he gets to be the :tfpuke icon here :lol

 

Seriously I hate him. And this is coming from a guy who liked Season 3 more than 1 and 2

I hate his character. His toy wasn't too bad....then again I do have 2 of them. Here's my formula:

 

Rhyming = Annoying

Doing nothing = Annoying

Making fun of Grimlock = Death

Love him. Seriously - Blaster rhymed too, and I don't think many people were irritated by THAT. Wheelie was a cool design, and I dug his small size. The changes in his voice got on my nerves, but I don't mind the pitch.

I hate Wheelie. He must be destroyed. Either that or the other Autobots need to give him a new personality component. His design wasn't horrible, he just shouldn't have been rhyming and should've had a different voice. I also must add that I wanted to kill him most when he was paired up with Blurr in Five Faces Of Darkness. Those two together? Nuke now, I say!

 

 

Blaster rhymed too, and I don't think many people were irritated by THAT.

 

Blaster cool. Wheelie fool.

 

Sorry, couldn't resist :tfgrin

I hate him with every last energon cell in my body. Death to wheelie.

I'm not a big fan of the characeter. If they'd made him a little more gruff and rough around the edges, I mean he did survive the wilds of Quintessa all on his own, he would have been alot cooler.

 

As for the toy? Love it. It's a just a weird little design and I think it's great fun. One of my fave G1ers.

I don't hate Wheelie. I loathe him. Well, not really. :) He's annoying but tolerable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.