Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Some one once told me

Recommended Posts

  • Author

And then to ice the cake, so to speak. I asked if he had seen any Armada Unicrons out yet. He goes yeah I'm going to get one when I leave here. So I ask what store did you find him in. His reply and I quote, " Like I'm gonna tell you, hes mine all mine." Now I love a little challenge or chase, but by no means am I gonna hit him and run out of the store to beat him to it. Though I probably would have gotten the Golden Starscream award for doing just such a thing.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell does he need Armada Unicron for if he has a 6 foot animatronic one? :tftongue

some people are jerks and some people are idiots, this guy is both!! :tfmad

If his girlfriend was saying it, they were both probably just trying to screw with you. Trying to pursue the matter further would be a waste.

Here is a sure fire test to see if someone is full of Blot or not, just ask them to find Neugot on the periodic table, if they adimently search for it, then they will tell you anything to get some attention, if they dont, then they are smarter then they look.

 

Enjoy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.