Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Some one once told me

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 34
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well to tell you the truth I hope there isn't a 6ft tall Unicron, becuase if there was I have to cry becuase... I can't afford it! I only get five dollars a week for allowance, I can't add this to my Chaos-bringer collection! Unicron! Please forgive me!!! (Sob, sniffle,) :tfsad

The crap is so deep in that story the only thing I can do is hold my arm up high and save my watch.

I HATE people like that. People that just lie about everything with nothing to gain. I had a friend like that. He would always make up stupid lies like that and I would always shoot him down. One time we where playing Myst together and then the next day when I saw him I asked him if he got any further. He said yeah, he said he founs a katana, and a revolver so he could kill stuff. I called him a stupid liar and he shut up.

Well to tell you the truth I hope there isn't a 6ft tall Unicron, becuase if there was I have to cry becuase... I can't afford it! I only get five dollars a week for allowance, I can't  add this to my Chaos-bringer collection! Unicron! Please forgive me!!! (Sob, sniffle,) :tfsad

You can save your tears and your heart. As I said in my earlier posts, the kid who told Trailfollower that was giving him a huge BS story. Consider this:

 

1) Hasbro, DeLaurentis Entertainment Group and SunBow Productions(The ones who made the movie) didn't have the manufacturing technology back in the 1980's to make such an animatronic Unicron. it would have been well out of their range in both price and design requirements. ( Example: the Unicron prototype you often see posted here and there. It's absolutely HIDEOUS!) That kind of replica making could only be done by the likes of ILM or Magicam ( the Refit Movie Enterprise for the first six Star Trek films cost 100,000 dollars, and that was back in 1979!)

 

2) Since Transformers the Movie was animated, why would they waste precious production dollars on a animatronic replica that they would end up NOT USING? And to boot, they supposedly made THREE??!!

 

3) The sheer wight of this Unicron (if it DID exist) would cause the thing to come crashing down right through his ceiling!

 

3) Such a replica would surely be in a museum, or the private collection of a TF fan who was wealthy enough to afford both it and a suitable display for it. it would NOT be the type of thing someone would leave in an attic. (considering the environment up there would cause the thing to deteriorate and finally fall apart!) and by now, with Transformers 20th anniversary, wouldn't we have seen at least one of the other two?

 

In closing, this is all bullBlot designed to get someone's hopes up. if it really exists, let them prove it by sending photos in. i'll eat my words, as i'd be very happy to see it, provided it existed. But let's face it; I honestly think it's all crap. It's sad that someone would have to tell this kind of garbage, but there are all types out there. And in no way does it fall bad on Trailfollower; he came to the right place to ask about this. A good TF fan always checks his sources and the info he or she gets. Trailfolower did just THAT. Kudos to him.

 

I rest my case.

The crap is so deep in that story the only thing I can do is hold my arm up high and save my watch.

Might want to get a few boxes to stand on, too.

Damn, the guy must have steel ceilings or something. 600 lbs? And he puts it in his attic? People like that kinda irk me. "Ooh, I see you like Transformers. Well, in that case, I'll make up this craAazy story about a 6 foot tall animatronic Unicron that I have in my attic just to make you feel lousy." Oh well, at least you can have the sense of satisfaction in knowing you have more of a life than that prick if he gets his kick out of making up craAazy stories to make himself feel high and mighty.

Damn, the guy must have steel ceilings or something. 600 lbs? And he puts it in his attic?

And furthermore, I guess he just MIRACLED that 600 lb, ungainly chunk of imaginary real estate up a rickety flight of attic stairs that creak and groan under the weight of your 10 year old sister. Seriously though, he COULD be telling the truth. Probably sell those 6ft tall Unicrons in a store that will also sell you an order of fried snowballs, with a nice glass of dehydrated water. Check out the bargains on unpublished books, as well as those famous $25 Jeep-in-a-crate specials. And be sure to tip generously, that giant midget waiter has to pay the bills too....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.