Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Some one once told me

Recommended Posts

I was at the White Marsh mall, Screamer knows where it is. And some Jobe was looking at the TF wall in KB. He says, you find Uncron yet. I said no. And began to widdle this story about how he has in his posetion a 6 ft tall 600lb Uncron that was Animatronic and had lights and the whole 9 yards. There were only 3 in the world. And his was in his attic.

Now I have been around a while and have yet to even find the smallest blurb on this Unicron. I do not beleive it even exists. But if someone can prove it, go ahead.

He told me it was a special given to a few people who helped make the movie. Now I am all for one-ups-manship, but this is a little too far fetched.

Any one ever tell yinz a Transformer story too good to be true?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the other 2 in my basement..I'll sell one for $600,000

hehehheeh

 

I'm sure he is a transfan with a small mind and big ideas..I used to know someone like that...USED to.

I was at the White Marsh mall, Screamer knows where it is. And some Jobe was looking at the TF wall in KB. He says, you find Uncron yet. I said no. And began to widdle this story about how he has in his posetion a 6 ft tall 600lb Uncron that was Animatronic and had lights and the whole 9 yards. There were only 3 in the world. And his was in his attic.

Now I have been around a while and have yet to even find the smallest blurb on this Unicron. I do not beleive it even exists. But if someone can prove it, go ahead.

He told me it was a special given to a few people who helped make the movie. Now I am all for one-ups-manship, but this is a little too far fetched.

Any one ever tell yinz a Transformer story too good to be true?

Right. He has a 600 lbs object in his attic.

Now why in the hell would they build an animatronic Unicrom for an animated movie. . . .

 

This guy is obviously full of the purest form of bull plop.

He just want to get you over to his house and show you is "little" megatron - wink.....

post-5-1079640890.png

600 lbs in his attic. Did he happen to mention that he got the Fort Max animatronic too? Seriously though Trailfollower, he must have thought you were pretty stupid.

600 lbs in his attic. Did he happen to mention that he got the Fort Max animatronic too? Seriously though Trailfollower, he must have thought you were pretty stupid.

Hey! I've got that animatronic Fort Max! It's 25 feet tall and weighs 2 tons. Naturally, my car was forced to make room for it in the garage. :tflaugh

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.