Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IF you could have a minicon Partner

Recommended Posts

Oval, cause deep down I want a mini Saleen S7 I can talk to. Ummm yeah... :)

  • Replies 24
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crumplezone renamed Bonecrusher, like I said over at TFN.

Liftor. Just because he makes buying a $10.00 toy for a $2.00 Minicon worth it.

I want Ramjet. i like planes, he's a little plane, see, we work out. like the odd couple! either him, or Ransack.

Tough one. Dead End would be good. Who wouldnt want a mini-death star to like vaporize old ladies in buicks who slow you down at the drive thru, or zap hot chicks' boyfriends? But then, having a big ass rocket launching bazooka that splits into a satellite (no more descrambling the porn), a rocket (now I can go pretty much anywhere I want when I want) and a carrier (uh, I can like drive the rocket real slow?) would be pretty sweet too....

Armorhide (blue repaint of Iceburg).

 

He looks badass, yet friendly. Second place goes to Bonecrusher because he looks like MOTU Tri-Klops, and that can't be a bad thing.

Waterlog. Possibly in Army Green camo. Named Depth Charge

Makeshift. :tftongue

 

Why Makeshift as a partner?

Because, His power-linx mode is twin gatling guns.

 

I'll repainted Black and Red and name him "Hell-Blades"

Leader-1 because he seems like he's rather intelligent and a good leader but a little crazy as well. Of course he might try to beat me up when he finds out that Meg's is my favourite Armada TF/ :tfevil :tflaugh :tfgrin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.