Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IF you could have a minicon Partner

Recommended Posts

If you could have a minicon partner who would it be?

 

you can choose an already exsisting minicon (ex:Highwire, leader-1, etc.) or a "rapainted minicon" of an already exsisting minicon (ex: a Repainted refute named sharpnel or something)

 

 

Me i would want a Terradive repainted instead of Blue, Silver and Black, have him Red Silver And Black and call him Rampage

 

 

so what about you?

 

 

oh and no the weapons DONT count as ONE minicon

  • Replies 24
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A minicon partner? Hey man, I don't swing that way :tflaugh

 

Probably Dead End just because I think he is cool. Plus I could take him bowling.

well since I don't have any minicon ports on me...well that one time I thought I did, but it was a zit...I digress...grindor would be the most useful...

Uh... whatever the name of the little Claw guy from the Air Military set is. Terradive? Painted black with silver for the parts that form the blades.

 

I like claws. :nuts

This is a very very weird topic.

 

That out of the way...any member of the star/dark/energon saber, 'cause then I only need two more to conquer the world! BWAH HA HA HA

any member of the star/dark/energon saber, 'cause then I only need two more to conquer the world! BWAH HA HA HA

Hehehe.....that sounds logical. :tflaugh

I would have to pick skywarps minicon Thunderclash, love the name and the transformation, but I am left with only one problem, where to connect him and what kind of power boost would I get?

I'd want... Hmmm. Can I make up my own?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.