Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Vs. Go-Bots

Recommended Posts

Leader-1's head design always pissed me off, and just for that, I think the Transformers would take this. Rock Lords? Say hello to the Sharkticons, beeyotch!

  • Replies 22
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well...hasbro owns the Gobots name and copyright now. Also, Cykill kind of appeared in the G1 comic by dreamwave and Takara have already released a "gobot minispy team" this year, mentioning that the good and bad Gobots came togther to fight (Unicron) or evil.

 

so...the Gobots were asimilated...he he!

 

 

 

Mind you, I think that Bumblebee would be relievd as Scooter would then officially become everyones "beeyach".

well...hasbro owns the Gobots name and copyright now. Also, Cykill kind of appeared in the G1 comic by dreamwave and Takara have already released a "gobot minispy team" this year, mentioning that the good and bad Gobots came togther to fight (Unicron) or evil.

 

so...the Gobots were asimilated...he he!

 

 

 

Mind you, I think that Bumblebee would be relievd as Scooter would then officially become everyones "beeyach".

Dead Go-Bots showed up in the Armada comics too!

so..there were NO survivors? Hehe!

I think a wus fight between Wheelie and Scooter would be worth watching, boring, slow and full of rhyming curses, but entertaining.

I think a wus fight between Wheelie and Scooter would be worth watching, boring, slow and full of rhyming curses, but entertaining.

But should it be Wheelie or Bumblebee? Include Daniel, even! Maybe every wus for himself!

gobots.net

 

I just had to get in a rather shameless plug for the Gobots. :) I've always found that the rivalry between Gobots and Transformers to be kind of pointless and just a bit silly. :) Of course that's just my opinion. :tflaugh

well actually we wont be seeing a x-over anytime soon from dw.

in tfg1 vol 2 shockwave kils both leader-1 and cykill.

I think a wus fight between Wheelie and Scooter would be worth watching, boring, slow and full of rhyming curses, but entertaining.

Wheelie would kick Scooter's ass solely on the basis that Wheelie was a survivalist and was living alone on Quintesson for quite a while fending of mechanical fish/weeds/seaweeds/chompy things/Sharkticons/Crocticons, all on top of being annoying. Scooter was just... annoying.

I like the Gobots quite a bit. Some of their ideas were quite good, and I dig a lot of the visual designs - Scorp, Crasher, Cy-Kill, Jeeper Creeper, Fitor. And personally, I think Coptur was almost Soundwavesque on the "badass" scale... As toys, they're obviously not in the same league as Transformers, but they were also on a very different price point, so I have a hard time faulting them for it.

 

An actual crossover would probably end up more being the fodder for jokes than anything else.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.