Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are there any...

Recommended Posts

pictures of an actual semi truck painted like Optimus Prime?

 

I mean, if we have transforming Optimus costumes, it would only

make sense that someone has a replica of Prime in ALT mode.

I can't back this up, but I swear I have seen a semi that looked like Optimus. Same square cab, same colors (no silver stripe, though).

 

Also, at college, one of the janitors taped an autobot logo and a sign that says Suckumus Prime onto a vacuum cleaner :tflaugh

Yes, I've seen a red Freightliner COE Double Axel with a grey pinstripe before. Was pulling a very light grey trailer (though completely unmarked in any way)... Was driving with my buddy... we both pulled double takes: "Holy Blot it's Optimus Prime!" Then we proceeded to drive after it for awhile. Just to make sure. :nuts

 

I've also seen a modified white COE pulling a blue car trailer. Frequently, in fact. Think it might belong to one of the dealers near where I go to school. If I can hunt down a digicam, I'll see if i can snag a pic of it.

LOL

 

That's hilarious. A Transfan Janitor!

Hey I'm a Transfan Custodian. And my Wheelie toilet brush can kick your butt.

LOL 

 

That's hilarious.  A Transfan Janitor!

Hey I'm a Transfan Custodian. And my Wheelie toilet brush can kick your butt.

lol, the one place that wheelie belongs. :tflaugh1

I'm sure you're all aware...

 

www.themichaelsmith.com

 

... has a very realistic CGI Prime in the works. I know, I know... not real... but dang near close enough for looks.

  • Author

Nope... Didn't know about that. I thought he just had that Beatle.

This was the best I could do....the little picture kinda looks like prime's paint scheme.

post-5-1080151144.jpg

This was the best I could do....the little picture kinda looks like prime's paint scheme.

You gonna digipaint that :tfevil

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.