Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transrepro

Recommended Posts

I was looking to get some parts and I was thinking about getting them from http://www.transrepro.com/

 

Has anyone bought anything from there?

I have bought from them before. Their work is excellent. I bought a pair of Optimus repro fist, and you have to be an exceptional nit-picker to tell the differece between them and the originals.

are there any other good places to get parts? that selection is still pretty slim...

Yes.

 

 

Back to the original question though, yes, they do good work, as does the site I linked above. Just make sure you have a good exacto and a steady hand!

are there any other good places to get parts? that selection is still pretty slim...

Yes.

 

 

Back to the original question though, yes, they do good work, as does the site I linked above. Just make sure you have a good exacto and a steady hand!

they only make stickers. we are looking for replacement parts.

Just so you guys know Transrepro is not takeing any orders because the maker of the parts had a stroke. Its been down for some time. There is another who repros parts but it is NOT recomended. I bought a Photon rifle for my Brave max and it was awful. Air pickets and just overall bad molding. An overall bad experience that I do not recomend.

I've heard complaints about Jager, but I've never dealt with them, so I can't give an honest opinion on them. Janger's work does look good though, and he does have things that the other site doesn't, like replacement rooves for Prowl/Bluestreak/Smokescren.

Found a Pic for a little refrence HERE. Now it may all look good in the second pic but look at the last. Thats how my whole Photon Rifle was. Not worth even displaying or trying to salvage.

  • Author

thanx for the info

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.