Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General

All Transformers, all the time -- from Generation 1 to "Animated", Michael Bay's Transformers franchise, and beyond.

  1. Started by siburke939,

    Please don't let this turn into a flame-war, that is not the intention. There are mixed feelings about this figure & more so, the box art. This is not asking how old she is, but how old she looks? :schin Again, please don't argue too much. Let your vote do the talking. :thumb

    • 18 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Started by eneyekay,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHoRYi6xM-0 anyone seen this yet? I thought it was pretty cool, shame about the weak song though.

  3. Just wondering cause somebody brought it up on Gamefaqs.com. I own all of G1 on DVD, and can't recall them ever explaining that bit.

  4. This poll is for residents of Canada only. Non-Canadian residents please select from the following options: United States Central/South America Asia United Kingdom/Europe Australia New Zealand

  5. Started by Delphan,

    A few in-package views of the much talked about Kiss Convoy with Melissa.

  6. Started by Hearse,

    Just a quick question: Which Beast Wars episode contains Megatron bathing with his rubber duckie? I can't remember and wanna show it to muh girlfriend, she likes my new 10th Anniversary BW Megs and thinks a T-Rex with a bath toy is awesome

  7. Started by Hunter Rose,

    So uh- this talk of the magical TRANSTECH and all (currently going on in the shoutbox) and how it would have been super awsome and all that - and how a lot of it was designed but never built... Just a Question - how much of it has popped up in recent lines? I understand that Air Attack Primal was released in RiD but originally for TT. A-Scavanger = TT E-Rodimus reallly looks simmilar to the TT design for OPrime GF-NoiseMaze and GF-Sound Wave look like TT designs... Any official word? opinions? speculations? Hunter Comon kids! Fill me with that Transtech goodness! EDIT: Info on-- The TransTech concept was a line intended to follow on …

  8. Well, last year I did a survey the average Transfan's collection size - this time I'm here to determine the average Transfan's chronological age. This poll thread is for residents of the United States and its dependent Commonwealth territories only. :usa Non-US residents please click on one of the most appropriate link for your region: Canada Central/South America Asia United Kingdom/Europe Australia New Zealand

  9. I assume this is the right place for this, seeing as the only videogame subforum is specifically listed as "Non-Transformers." Anyhow, I just started thinking about how this game will be, and different features I would like them to include. Keep in mind I came up with these ideas knowing next to nothing about the movie, so some ideas might seem rediculous once we know more about the plot. -------------------------------------------------------- I think free-roam would be the choice for this game, just like with the Spider-Man 2 and The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. Just imagine running God-knows-how-fast and jumping God-knows-how-high, all freely i…

    • 17 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Started by SureShot,

    figured i needed the money more than another prime... for airsoft guns!!! a link would be good. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E%3AIT&rd=1

    • 7 replies
    • 567 views
  11. Started by Bumble Prime,

    So who are they??? :wtf

    • 21 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Started by Rotorstorm,

    Ebay link just found this whilst looking through for parts for my scorponok and alt mirage :thumb (btw could the newsstaff refrain from deleting and reposting this topic) :thumb

    • 19 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Started by Grimbot,

    By me: -Cheesefest 1: http://media.putfile.com/The-incredibly-ch...F-movie-trailer -Cheesefest 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3KCEOANS

  14. Started by Psy-Dis,

    I can't seem to find the g1 episodes on the internet , I did find the first few , but that's all , plz help

    • 7 replies
    • 516 views
  15. I've put up my entire collection of official Rhino DVD box sets of the original Tranformers. Seasons 1-4, plus the Movie. All region 1, all legit, and all by Rhino. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpredaking000

    • 1 reply
    • 304 views
  16. Started by GUIGUI,

    Some years ago, I had heard of a game based on the 3seasons of G1 Transformers and the animated movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx94FU5yYEk But I never see it on the shelve. Did someone as able to play with it? Was it good? Or did it never come out?

  17. Started by mmmjaffacake,

    Hiya, just advertising a couple of rare transformer posters ive got on ebay at the moment. They show the ultimate battle between galvatron and ultra magnus and you can find them here if interested. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E%3AIT&rd=1 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E%3AIT&rd=1 i have a load more transformers and other items including loose tech specs too.

  18. Started by Lord Madhammer,

    I got another one of these spoof e-mails today and thought I'd post it here as a general warning/heads-up in case any of you haven't run across these before. They supposedly originate from "PayPal" but it's basically just an attempt to grab your account info. E-mail text is below:

    • 7 replies
    • 478 views
  19. Started by siburke939,

    Item number: 120014698056 :thumb

    • 2 replies
    • 329 views
  20. Started by Jedi Prime,

    I was just wondering if you put your TF's on Layway at wally-world, K-mart, or anywhere else. For just the second time I put 2 TF's on Layway, 2 Alts Miser and Camshaft. the only other one was 20th Aniversery Optimus Prime.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.