TRANSTECH - Permutations

Hunter Rose

Amazingly, we have the BW storyline whih brings the organics to Cyberttron, the BM sotryline which unleashes the organics over cybertron and the TT story line, haveing them go back to tech?

Technorganic, not one or the other, but balance.

But it certainly does seem like they wanted to go in a very techno-furistic direction with TT, especially with the 'Cons (or whatever they would have been called). A lot of those guys look like Vehicons.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amazingly, we have the BW storyline whih brings the organics to Cyberttron, the BM sotryline which unleashes the organics over cybertron and the TT story line, haveing them go back to tech?

Technorganic, not one or the other, but balance.

But it certainly does seem like they wanted to go in a very techno-furistic direction with TT, especially with the 'Cons (or whatever they would have been called). A lot of those guys look like Vehicons.

The only one to me that looks like it is fully mechanical is Shockwave. The others remind me of Japanese "living" mecha designs.

Egh, I feel like we dodged a bullet, honestly.  I really don't like most the designs seen above- especially Cheetor's.  Sheesh.  Wasn't the Parking Garage Class Cheetor from BM enough?  The concept art reminds me a bit too much of Beast Machines, which I admittedly hate as a whole.

this is the first i've seen of all those pics. The proto starscream (?) looks awsome!!! It would have been a great line, very manga inspired bt the looks of it. Someone mentioned something about safety concerns i think, and i could see why, the are so thin and might have been brittle.

The robot almost known as Starscream looks Tight!! I wish they still make that bot, even if it's not starscream. Remember hasbro asking us if we'd like some molds to see the light of day that didn't make it?

Egh, I feel like we dodged a bullet, honestly.  I really don't like most the designs seen above- especially Cheetor's.  Sheesh.  Wasn't the Parking Garage Class Cheetor from BM enough?  The concept art reminds me a bit too much of Beast Machines, which I admittedly hate as a whole.

And its those opiniongs that (at the time) where much more in the Majority then those of us who loved the idea and because of that negative view, that Starscream Mold (which will NEVER see the light of day) is to punish us for SO many being SO narrow minded.

And it is because of that fact I blame you (those who ridiculed BM) for us getting the inbreed child I call Armada.  And starting this thread of Children riden Transformer shows.

(As you can tell I am very sore toward those who ridiculed the "out-of-the-box" thinking in BM) grrr

:tfmad  :tfmad  :tfmad  :tfmad

if anyone has it/knows where to get it, could they post either the pic or the link to the Starscream proto?  From the designs, that would be one bad-ass looking proto! :thumb

i think they should've done it maybe one day hasbro will get the 8@77$ to  :slap  :finger  :stone  :punch the fans that would rather not have something different, to go against the grain, i liked the whole bw-bm series i find it very entertaining and interesting, it actually caught my attnetion making me want to watch it unlike having to force myself to watch the stuff, i've seen 1 ep of cyb, and i'm glad i don't have cable to watch it anymore, it was for the most part boring, i only hope that one day they will do a bw/bm movie live action  :thumb  bring on transtech :clap

Archived