TRANSTECH - Permutations

Hunter Rose

Honestly I don't see those designs becoming toys. Cool design sketches, but a whole lot of detail and character would have had to have been lost.

And the cynic in me, which loved BM for it's originality if nothing else, can see the majority of fandom complaing because it isn't "geewun" enough, you're destroying our beloved childhood characters, they look ghey, etc.

I can definitely see why these things never made it into production. Easier to go the safe path, at least you don't get death threats that way (what in God's name is wrong with some people? It's a bloody kids show to sell kids toys for Christ's sake :wtf )

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that prototype is really cool, but yeah death threats on a kids show, what the 4377 i thought that was reserved for pokemon  :tard  i still don't think they should've given in but everything comes back remember that, from bellbottoms to afros even the box someday (lord help us) oh and that thing women wear capri's which were high waters in my parents days so we will eventually see tt  :clap

Man, what they did back in BM pissed people off soo much.  I remember reading e-pinions of it online.  I just disliked the show.  But for what it's worth, I haven't liked a TF show since Beast Wars.  I've yet to see Cybertron, though.

the voices on cyb is horrible, everybody has an accent, and don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with that, it just seems to forced, and faked, tc sounds like some hillbilly, jetf is australian, and there's others those are just 2 of the worst, like someone said not everybody sounds like that.

man oh man i wish this series saw the light of day...

Transforemrs was definatly going to more of a "teen audience" place..and with that i think more "mature designs" for the toys, like we see in the pic, would of worked just fine

Egh, I feel like we dodged a bullet, honestly.  I really don't like most the designs seen above- especially Cheetor's.  Sheesh.  Wasn't the Parking Garage Class Cheetor from BM enough?  The concept art reminds me a bit too much of Beast Machines, which I admittedly hate as a whole.

And its those opiniongs that (at the time) where much more in the Majority then those of us who loved the idea and because of that negative view, that Starscream Mold (which will NEVER see the light of day) is to punish us for SO many being SO narrow minded.

And it is because of that fact I blame you (those who ridiculed BM) for us getting the inbreed child I call Armada.  And starting this thread of Children riden Transformer shows.

(As you can tell I am very sore toward those who ridiculed the "out-of-the-box" thinking in BM) grrr

:tfmad  :tfmad  :tfmad  :tfmad

every thought that it might have been more about the general public and not just the tf fans. i mean the stuff sat on the shelf here. it wasnt on regular tv only on foxtel.

and there was almost a year long gap inbetween season 1 n 2. and just about anyone who watched it said they didnt like it. thats here and none of em were transformer fans.

so why would they wanna put heaps of cash into making another series that could have been worse then the last

Transtech Optimus Prime looks crap. Other designs are quite decent.

from the designs it looks like we did get some WWI kibble mixed in with the cybertron, besides starscream

Archived