Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General

All Transformers, all the time -- from Generation 1 to "Animated", Michael Bay's Transformers franchise, and beyond.

  1. Started by TOM,

    I finally got one and it arrived yesterday. I took a pic of him with his buddy. Now for the Black box. Nothing to do with the subject but I never realized all the differences between these 2. Including the spring action in the originals feet.

    • 21 replies
    • 1k views
  2. Started by Bizzmoff,

    I haven't seen or read the "fake" script but this guy at the official site sez he's in there. Here's the thread. I call it a fan dream but it would be nice. N&R guys move this where it needs to be :tfgrin

    • 19 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Started by GUIGUI,

    The showbizz is hard for everyone: http://www.cartridgecomics.com/index.php?date=2006-07-03

  4. Started by masterminicon,

    Guys, I need help fast. My parents don't think that Transformers are a good thing for me to collect at my age (considering I'm turning 21, work part time and still live at their house). They don't belive that TF Fans can go on to be things outside of computer nerds. That they don't have normal lives. They want me to grow up and have a family and a job. I'm starting this thread to send as an email to both my parents computers, so they can watch and see what kind of people we are outside of Transformers. So. If you work in the field of anything, ranging from computers to medicine and stuff, let my folks know. Also, tell them of stuff like conventions and what …

  5. Started by TMan978,

    I dont know how expensive this proto should be but I dont want it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=200009285514

    • 2 replies
    • 367 views
  6. Never had the cash to pick this up on clearance when it was £19.99, went looking on ebay and some of them are going for $99.99, the minimum seems to be $59.99 not including shipping........... WTF happened???? can someone tell me were I can get one for a reasonable price or why he has suddenly had a massive jump in value??

    • 9 replies
    • 560 views
  7. Started by tentagil,

    Well the military is moving me in two months and I'm working on a deal to buy a house in my new location. Not a big fan of Oklahoma, but house prices down there are cheap. So to make some extra cash and clear out alot of stuff that I don't really want to haul with me since I plan on drivin down here are a few auctions I've put up to clear stuff out. I'll be putting more up over the next day or two as I dig through my junk boxes and such in the closet. Not sure if anyone will be interested, but thought I'd throw them up. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ2...ssZtentagil52ks

    • 5 replies
    • 365 views
  8. Started by MaximusMaximus,

    I'm selling my most prized item from my collection. Here's the link for anyone that's interested: Fortress Maximus

    • 5 replies
    • 391 views
  9. Started by shadow panther,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=320007805799

    • 5 replies
    • 395 views
  10. Started by Deathwind000,

    anyone have a descent pic of camshaft? (not the alt) i need a good shot of his head for a future project. it would be much appreciated.

  11. Started by Enzo_Mammato,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...79437%26fvi%3D1

    • 2 replies
    • 376 views
  12. Started by plowking,

    What a twad...... http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-ALTERNATO...1QQcmdZViewItem

  13. Started by pdemaio,

    Why would someone bid this up so high Loose swindle when they could get it MISB here for less even including shipping. MISB swindle It's not like swindle is rare... Pasquale

    • 4 replies
    • 337 views
  14. Started by wrecker,

    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtrasufomaQQhtZ-1

    • 0 replies
    • 189 views
  15. Started by Hotspot17,

    See how high this will go for. link

    • 15 replies
    • 798 views
  16. Started by Greensight,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/IACON-ONE-1-Golden-Dis...1QQcmdZViewItem .... 305+ thats crazy.

    • 11 replies
    • 774 views
  17. Started by Bumblerod,

    I live in England and am trying to collect alternators but its proving very hard when you have total dicks selling the actual robot for $30 and then trying to spank me with anything from $25 - $50 postage, I know its a long way but c'mon!!!! any one else suffering like this??

  18. Started by Det Optimus,

    Look what I won. S.T.A.R.S. playset It's my second one, my original is pretty beat up from my childhood.

  19. Started by ROSEDOGGYDOG,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-16-PROWL-...1QQcmdZViewItem Item number: 6008066279 :eek

    • 10 replies
    • 651 views
  20. airsoft guns that is :D http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsureshotsniperQQhtZ-1 buy/bid yo!

    • 0 replies
    • 201 views
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.