Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General

All Transformers, all the time -- from Generation 1 to "Animated", Michael Bay's Transformers franchise, and beyond.

  1. Started by Aquarion,

    ok, so we know that he's going to be a camaro. my question is, how fuel efficient is a camaro? IMHO, it really doesn't matter what type of car BB is so long as it is fuel efficient.

  2. there has always been a great deal of unspoken respect and honor between optimus prime and megatron. one showing it quite often in an open manner the other only vaguely hinting at it over the years as wass neccesary. each know the other every bit as well if not better then each knows himself as an individual and while each is quite possibly the purest living imbodiment of their fueding societies views beliefs and idealogies, and while each has come to know see and think of the other as being a worthy adversary neither one is anywhere near being like a friend to the other and yet each is well aware of the fact that so long as they remaion enemies no real progress is …

    • 35 replies
    • 1.9k views
  3. Started by Emperor Megatron,

    Any idea where I can find pics? I need them for something I'm working on.

  4. Started by dragontron,

    Check it out ..........HERE!!!!

    • 0 replies
    • 251 views
  5. I was just peering at Ebay... Specifically at Nemesis Primes. I found plenty for what seems to be reasonable prices... until you look at the nice $30 Shipping because somehow he found his way to a south east Asian Archepeligo where they beat your bum raw for chewing gum the wrong way. Just thought I'd toss this up... I'm pissed. Also pardon the speeling... it happens.

  6. Started by tentagil,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-SCORPONOK...1QQcmdZViewItem How he could turn Scorponok into that is beyond me, but its interesting at least.

  7. Started by aceone,

    Hi all. Just signed up so please bear with me if i have posted in the wrong place. Can anyone tell me were i can get Transformers bedding. EG, Duvets, bedspreads pillow cases. In the uk or usa Thanks in advance. Ian

    • 7 replies
    • 3.8k views
  8. Started by herno,

    Stupid question, but does anyone know of someone or a website where I can get recarded/reboxed custom G1 toys besides Ebay? I can't afford the real deals, but thought someone might know a resource for those doing this. Thanks!!

    • 6 replies
    • 409 views
  9. Started by Delphan,

    Weren't you looking for one of these Tom? Link

    • 0 replies
    • 476 views
  10. Started by Johnny Reb,

    i just started watching it (damn im confused) and i was wondering do ALL the pretenders (jazz, bb, ss, grimmy, bludgeon, etc) make appearences or are these strictly comic characters?

    • 21 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. Started by Delphan,

    Saw this WST Optimus Prime trailer with a Coke logo. Interesting...

    • 6 replies
    • 497 views
  12. Started by Squashua,

    I was browsing the web recently and found this fan flick short: http://gprime.net/video.php/volkswagen It inspired me to ask y'all if there is a TFans archive of fan- (or company-) made "Transformers". (Click here is an equivalent list by the guy who did the white VW Beetle video.) I know of the Citroen, a copy machine, and the (seemignly non-transformable) Mini Cooper. Are there any more? Post 'em, and I'll edit this first post to accumulate an archive. VW - http://gprime.net/video.php/volkswagen SUMMARY: A new white Beetle transforms Jazz-style, then pulls out a gun and uses the hood as a shield. An Autobot symbol makes an appearance. Citroe…

  13. Started by Delphan,

    Ok, now which one of you is going to pay a hundred bucks for this thing... C'Mon I know you're out there :tfdance

    • 9 replies
    • 697 views
  14. With several webisodes posted twice, a random webisode from seasons 2, all being butchered to fit a 8 minutes format (intro credit and optional recaps included) and being a little in disorder, the First season of Beast Wars is now complete on Action-Video. You can now watch them for free (and legaly). Webisode 30 "Other Voices (2)" and all the rest are accecible here: http://www.hasbro.com/action/default.cfm?p...mp;brand_id=789 And I have to say, when you don't have the DVDs, it's still good to watch them, even like that. I have already posted these below, but I'll put them in the first post: here is the list of the webisodes for you to watch them in the right o…

    • 9 replies
    • 5.4k views
  15. I've read several Tranformers fanfics in the past and i'll get to a point were they say that Cybertron has no sun. I admit i dont recall seeing a sun on the show but they never said anything about it ether, well i think they didnt. So what is the deal does Cybertron have a giant lightbolb or not? and if not why?

  16. Started by ErikB,

    So out there on the newstands are a few good toy mags, and there are some great ones that are imported. I look online and there are people looking for reviews, classifieds, a place to talk (long live the MB's), and more. What's out there JUST for TF fans outside of the club magazine? a few options, but nothing i'm totaly into. I would like to make an online mag, a fun cheap magazine by fans, for fans. There are some great cartoonist out there, great writers, and people with great inside knowledge. Sure you can allways troll the mb's and various sites for news, but i think mags/fanzines are fun in their own right. So here's what I'm looking for, a group of 5-10 people …

    • 15 replies
    • 744 views
  17. Started by Delphan,

    Wow! G1 Megatron goes for $5K, and AFA 85 G1 Optimus Prime goes for $3K! That certainly beats my G2 Blades. :eek

    • 2 replies
    • 401 views
  18. Started by darkratbat,

    We are Pleased To Announce A New Member to The Forum ERB domain http://p4.forumforfree.com/erb.html . Mr A Wildman Himself We Are Currently Holding a Q&A with MR wildman so if theres any Questions you Would Like To Ask Mr Wildman Please Join Up and Join in the Debate Kind Regards ERB

    • 0 replies
    • 247 views
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.