Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General

All Transformers, all the time -- from Generation 1 to "Animated", Michael Bay's Transformers franchise, and beyond.

  1. Started by mmmjaffacake,

    Hi could you tell me what you think of my transformers, are they any good? Thanks http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrpp...ssZmmmjaffacake

  2. Guest Primal-Convoy
    Started by Guest Primal-Convoy,

    Is anyone else having probs trying watch the Tf episodes at www.transformers.com. Yesterday night I had no probs but now...it wont oad and just gives up after loading for ages! http://www.hasbro.com/action/default.cfm?p...mp;brand_id=496

  3. Put up a bunch of Beast Wars/Transformers/Macross stuff on eBay: Takara show-accurate Blackarachnia (the original version): http://cgi.ebay.com/Beast-Wars-BLACKARACHN...1QQcmdZViewItem Takara show-accurate Dinobot (also original version): http://cgi.ebay.com/Beast-Wars-DINOBOT-Tra...1QQcmdZViewItem Takara Beast Wars Reborn Set: http://cgi.ebay.com/Beast-Wars-REBORN-Opti...1QQcmdZViewItem Entire List: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpredaking000

    • 8 replies
    • 515 views
  4. Started by Delphan,

    I'm sure many of you were aware of Jon and Karl Hartman selling their rare G2 Protectobots and Stunticons on eBay. Well, the auction for the last Stunticon, G2 Wildrider has ended today. Just wanted to say congrats to Kaye for winning this auction as well as the ones for Dead End and Drag Strip . Your set is now complete, for the most part. And now that you've won Wildrider what are you going to do next... :beer The final auction for the unknown Decepticon will go up next week.

  5. Started by Ol' Timer,

    Hello! I have been given permission by SFC himself to setup a thread here in TF-GD to advertise my new Alternator/Binaltech Forum!! It's called Geewun Redux and it is located at http://alternators.arecool.net. We already have close to 50 members and growing since the site has been up since June 10th. Please come and check it out and join!!! Thanks a bunch!! :thumb

  6. Started by Legion's Tongue,

    I'm hearing everyone talking about the G1 TFs in the cartoon looking like "just men in suits". I'm a bit confused on it, since they look nothing like guys in TF costumes to me. Could someone explain what y'all are exactly referring to? And so this isn't just a short ask question/answer question thread, let's discuss that and related G1 topics too.

  7. Started by Galvatron_sama,

    So everybody knows by now, at Comic con this past weekend, it was mentioned SonyBMG is gona color correct stuff in the movie ie the scene where the cassettes are transforming to jam the transmission signal sent by Blaster, I know Frenzy/Rumble are colored the same, so thats gona be fixed. But what about when Unicron is mentioning Cyclonus and his Armada, and the added Sweep after, can they change that as well ?

  8. Started by Zax,

    i remember i had a link with an unofficial ending to the G2 comics written by simon furman. i seem to have lost the link, can anybody help me?

  9. Started by Xamot,

    done!

  10. Started by ROSEDOGGYDOG,

    http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2006/20060717.jpg http://www.penny-arcade.com/ I have a bad feeling we're gonna get tooled with yet another armada delux optimus prime.

    • 28 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. Started by protostar8,

    I would've posted this in a bad seller thread, but I couldn't find one. Could a mod please move this to there if one exists? I'd like to tell people to stay away from a seller named muchogokin, aka supergreatdealz, aka Dax. I negotiated very patiently for 9 months to get some items from him. He promised to sell me the figures for 9 months, so I offered him fair Japanese market value (there was NO American market value to compare these items with) and then he popped them on Ebay and didn't even warn me. For those that read the TBDX BBS forums, you already know all about this problem. Just be cautious and get a legally binding contract before buying from th…

  12. Watch it: Not a bad idea, but that would give him to thin legs, no?

    • 13 replies
    • 947 views
  13. Started by Bumblerod,

    :tftongue first off this is not meant to anger any one at all so please don't take it that way, secondly I am trying to find somebody, anybody who has the same point of view as me. I grew up with G1 it was what I collected from 1986 right up until it lost steam in 1992 here in the UK, its what I like and what I miss. Some years back when I heard Transformers were making a return in a non-beast form I got really excited.............which was pointless as Armada was an abomination of uber high standards. I flicked on the TV to Sky One to catch the first episode and to my utter suprise I found myself checking the TV guide to make sure I wasnt watching an animated ep…

    • 54 replies
    • 2.5k views
  14. Started by ErikB,

    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZprofiles-in-historyQQhtZ-1 Only things there I'd realy want are the O'Brian diorama, the O'Brian mighty joe young armature, and the godzilla '54 one sheet (but they are asking to much for the poster)

    • 2 replies
    • 296 views
  15. Started by Jedi Prime,

    I won this Auction and was wondering If I got a good deal.

    • 9 replies
    • 577 views
  16. Started by Tripredacus,

    Has it occurred to anyone that with the onset of the new movie, that Transformers will explode into something the likes we have never seen before? An even greater popularity than the original series brought. Will it leave us long-timers in the dust or spring us to new levels? And I bet you can't wait for the new generation of TF knowledge gurus to spring out of the woodwork. Just think about how the Star Wars fan community changed with the onset of the new movies for them...

    • 46 replies
    • 2.2k views
  17. Has anyone seen these mint on card G1 knock offs??? the difference with these is that they are in exact G1 packaging even down to the Tech specs and the toys are the same except they have a plastic body instead of a diecast. I have ordered a pack for $7.99, I'll post some pics when they arrive.

    • 4 replies
    • 436 views
  18. Started by Delphan,

    Looks like the Pepsi Prime is back at $600 cheaper. I thought I remember reading something before about this particular Prime being a little fishy. Anyway, it's way too high IMO.

    • 7 replies
    • 581 views
  19. Started by Aquarion,

    was the G2 comic was a continuation of the G1 comic?

    • 10 replies
    • 658 views
  20. With all the controversy and furore surrounding the 2005 Survey Protocol, I think it's time we established a new protocol. In the interests of democracy, we'll all vote on which system we think is best and use that for the 2006 Survey Protocol and hopefully try to establish a universal collection counting format. Please read each proposed model carefully before casting your vote! MODEL 1 The 2005 Survey Protocol. This was used when I conducted a survey last year to determine the average Transfans' collection size across numerous boards. This was based on cliffbee's counting system and was largely accepted by most fans - however the most controversial element was…

    • 33 replies
    • 1.9k views
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.