Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girls and your Collection

Recommended Posts

Here's my beloved Super Starscream, i got a D.C so i took a picture of him Sat night.

 

What is that strange purple beverage next to Scream?

 

Anyhoo, I've found that most of the women I've dated don't really care one way or the other.  The only difficult for me is telling them I'm into collecting Transformers as well as comics.

 

Honestly, I think it's less painful admitting you have an alcohol/drug problem than adminiting you collect Comics/toys.   :tflaugh

 

 

:rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl

 

Honestly, I can see that. :tflaugh  On theflipside though at least it's not as damaging as an alcohol or drug habit.  My uncomfy moments come when I'm walking through a toystore with a girl.  I'd love to find a woman that loves toystores as much as I do. 

  • Replies 191
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's my beloved Super Starscream, i got a D.C so i took a picture of him Sat night.

 

What is that strange purple beverage next to Scream?

 

Anyhoo, I've found that most of the women I've dated don't really care one way or the other.  The only difficult for me is telling them I'm into collecting Transformers as well as comics.

 

Honestly, I think it's less painful admitting you have an alcohol/drug problem than adminiting you collect Comics/toys. :tflaugh

 

 

:rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl

 

Honestly, I can see that. :tflaugh  On theflipside though at least it's not as damaging as an alcohol or drug habit.  My uncomfy moments come when I'm walking through a toystore with a girl.  I'd love to find a woman that loves toystores as much as I do.

 

mine does....but she is usually in the little tikes isle or something

Avert your eyes, children!!

 

Anyone else got "pillow stories" involving Transformers (err, nothing too disgusting I hope)?

 

By clicking the following "spoiler," you are affirming that you are at 18 years of age or over.

 

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Well, I was actually still a minor when this first story happened - I was a high school senior... home with my gf at the time and we were... umm... deducting one from seventy... and in a moment of mathematical pleasure, my gf kicks a leg out, hitting my shelf. A Transformer falls. I suddenly throw the Starscream off, sit up and yelled, "WINDSWEEPER, NOOOO!" - and well, we stopped doing our arithmetic as I dived into the space between my bed, shelves and wall in a frenzied search for my Triggercon. I found him. All was good. :)

 

Okay, this story's pretty clean...

 

My last gf once played a mean mental trick on me. One morning we're about to leave the house to go to our respective jobs... she tells me that she's taken one of my Transformers, just to see if I could tell if one was missing. I stared at my shelves, trying to figure out which it was.. was it a Micromaster? Hrmm... but time was against me... I asked her to tell me which it was before we left, but she refused, saying that I had to guess correctly. For a whole week she had me pondering and staring at my shelves - doing anything short of an actual stocktake - I didn't bother as I felt that whichever TF she took would be safe in her hands - this was a game and I wanted to play fair. At the end of the week, she tells me that she didn't take any of my Transformers and was just messin' with me! AAAARGH!! :P :P

Here's my beloved Super Starscream, i got a D.C so i took a picture of him Sat night.

 

What is that strange purple beverage next to Scream?

 

Anyhoo, I've found that most of the women I've dated don't really care one way or the other.  The only difficult for me is telling them I'm into collecting Transformers as well as comics.

 

Honestly, I think it's less painful admitting you have an alcohol/drug problem than adminiting you collect Comics/toys.   :tflaugh

 

No, he isn't drinking enegron. I was painting and that was my water cup so i could clean my paint brushes, i paint alot and draw alot. I am artist and a good one for that matter. Oh i found something out about Screamer, if you pull his arms up like he does in the show when he summons his Cyber Key, his left arm makes the sounds that his sword is coming out and his right makes the sounds of his Vertex Cannon, i found that out when i was transformering him over March break which was two weeks ago. I like it! :thumb

Here's my beloved Super Starscream, i got a D.C so i took a picture of him Sat night.

 

What is that strange purple beverage next to Scream?

 

Anyhoo, I've found that most of the women I've dated don't really care one way or the other.  The only difficult for me is telling them I'm into collecting Transformers as well as comics.

 

Honestly, I think it's less painful admitting you have an alcohol/drug problem than adminiting you collect Comics/toys.   :tflaugh

 

No, he isn't drinking enegron. I was painting and that was my water cup so i could clean my paint brushes, i paint alot and draw alot. I am artist and a good one for that matter. Oh i found something out about Screamer, if you pull his arms up like he does in the show when he summons his Cyber Key, his left arm makes the sounds that his sword is coming out and his right makes the sounds of his Vertex Cannon, i found that out when i was transformering him over March break which was two weeks ago. I like it! :thumb

 

lol, you discovered that quite late, didn't you.

My dad supports it totally, he has bought me the odd bit of my collection. My mum says I waste my money (Well f**k what she thinks), my sister...no idea. My friends take the piss, so that doesn't help...

 

Don't really know anyone who collects them...

my step dad thinks its a waiste of money....he rolls his eyes every time i get a new one :tflaugh i dont like him much any way so i dont care

Ha, My girlfriend found out while we were still 'friends', well we knew we liked each other and were teasing the heck out of each other too. One day she looks at the internet history on my computer and sees this site.

 

now we were both away from home on an internship so she had never seen my collection, which is only MP prime and a few BTs.

 

Anyway she thought she had leverage, until one of our close mutual friends, a guy started going "oh yeah, the original transformers rocked, old school" and all, so she was a bit bummed.

 

She still likes to tease me about it every now and then, but she picked up my BT jazz and had a play, even managed to transform him (mostly, I had to give her a little guidance when I didn't want her to break it by forcing something) without the instructions.

Avert your eyes, children!!

 

Anyone else got "pillow stories" involving Transformers (err, nothing too disgusting I hope)?

 

By clicking the following "spoiler," you are affirming that you are at 18 years of age or over.

 

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Well, I was actually still a minor when this first story happened - I was a high school senior... home with my gf at the time and we were... umm... deducting one from seventy... and in a moment of mathematical pleasure, my gf kicks a leg out, hitting my shelf. A Transformer falls. I suddenly throw the Starscream off, sit up and yelled, "WINDSWEEPER, NOOOO!" - and well, we stopped doing our arithmetic as I dived into the space between my bed, shelves and wall in a frenzied search for my Triggercon. I found him. All was good. :)

 

Okay, this story's pretty clean...

 

My last gf once played a mean mental trick on me. One morning we're about to leave the house to go to our respective jobs... she tells me that she's taken one of my Transformers, just to see if I could tell if one was missing. I stared at my shelves, trying to figure out which it was.. was it a Micromaster? Hrmm... but time was against me... I asked her to tell me which it was before we left, but she refused, saying that I had to guess correctly. For a whole week she had me pondering and staring at my shelves - doing anything short of an actual stocktake - I didn't bother as I felt that whichever TF she took would be safe in her hands - this was a game and I wanted to play fair. At the end of the week, she tells me that she didn't take any of my Transformers and was just messin' with me! AAAARGH!! :P :P

 

 

I think I still would have been working on being a mathmatician.  :tflaugh

Here's my beloved Super Starscream, i got a D.C so i took a picture of him Sat night.

 

What is that strange purple beverage next to Scream?

 

Anyhoo, I've found that most of the women I've dated don't really care one way or the other.  The only difficult for me is telling them I'm into collecting Transformers as well as comics.

 

Honestly, I think it's less painful admitting you have an alcohol/drug problem than adminiting you collect Comics/toys.   :tflaugh

 

No, he isn't drinking enegron. I was painting and that was my water cup so i could clean my paint brushes, i paint alot and draw alot. I am artist and a good one for that matter. Oh i found something out about Screamer, if you pull his arms up like he does in the show when he summons his Cyber Key, his left arm makes the sounds that his sword is coming out and his right makes the sounds of his Vertex Cannon, i found that out when i was transformering him over March break which was two weeks ago. I like it! :thumb

 

lol, you discovered that quite late, didn't you.

 

Give a woman some slack eh? i can't be on here 24/7 ya know. I got school! Unforturely :redface

 

Though i am wondering if i should skip one class that i got and go to another that a very cute guy is in that i like. Hmmmmmmmmmmm :roll

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.