Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girls and your Collection

Recommended Posts

It's funny.  The last day I was in NY getting ready to come to FL for Animation school at The Art Institute, the hottest girl I knew came over to see me and help me pack and go out with me to get a bite.  I always told her about my collection but she never got to come over to see them.  It's a shame too because we would have been great as a couple but she has a few issues with becoming close with anyone although she digs me a lot. 

 

Anyway she comes over and I have like half my collection packed away.  She starts playing with a few characters and really digged the Alt/Bt's especially Smokescreen.  Loved all the combiners and said to me "Wow."  I asid "What's up?" and she tells me..."You know, we could have been doing this a long time ago...I'm a dick."  Lol!  I was really impressed that she would have said that.  She looked at my collecting as a good positive thing and I don't think I've ever had that kind of experience with anyone before.  Was really the best experience I've had with a girl and my collecting...especially since this girl was porno quality HOT! 

 

Again, damn my hyde!  Lol!  Hopefully I can talk her into moving to the great state of Florida sooner or later. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post a photo of her if u can,

 

rumble in da jungle man

  • Replies 191
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, Ive been reading all of these posts, and really... My girlfriend completely supports it. She thinks its cute. And, i mean, shes completely gorgeous, so i guess a TF fans dreams can come true. Id post a picture of her, but i dont think any one wants to see her.... but the point of ym story is, is that no matter how much of a "nerd" one may be concidered, thers always the possability of the girl, or guy for the ladies, of your dreams can come a long at any time, and you could sweep eachother off you feet. OH!! TFC Starscream, I hope you get better hun. And hopefully there isnt to much wrong with you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post it

 

I read somewhere that sharon stone thinks of herself as a geek. wouldn't that b interesting.

but the point of ym story is, is that no matter how much of a "nerd" one may be concidered, thers always the possability of the girl, or guy for the ladies, of your dreams can come a long at any time, and you could sweep eachother off you feet.

 

 

 

 

Id put most of mine in storage, for the right woman.

In my opinion, the older I get the more I see that... I don't see nerdy...just different.  And the fans, no matter if you are a Tfan or a fan of the other Sci-Fi/ Anime and Comic Fanatics are a pretty good group.  Some may be a little quirkier than others but in my opinion, just a great bunch of people.  I only wish that I could meet a very cool, very cute Fan-Girl someday soon

 

 

do they exist?

Yeah they do. I used to date one. So did another Transfan mate of mine.

 

If the girl is "the right girl," then you wouldn't need to put your toys in cold storage.

 

The sexiest girlfriend I ever had hated my toy collecting. She once nearly threw Choro-Q Convoy onto a road. In the end, she wasn't the one for me. Other gfs I've had may not be as physically attractive, but they have been accepting of my hobby - one of them even sharing my hobby - and in the end, that's far more important than looks.

 

As I've tried to tell people since I was a kid - who cares about looks? If you truly love someone, you'll want to grow old together... and in the end, you'll both be old ugly looking prunes...looks don't last. Genuine caring and mutual respect/understanding does.

I brought one girl home from the bar who loved them, and how "geeked out" the rest of my place was (lot of movie posters and such)...but I also had another who was...let's say...not so impressed with the TF's.

 

tell us more!!!! about the first girl.

Thanks for the tip BowB4Prime.

My wife does the 'indifferent' thing most of the time, but occasionally I'll find she's got hold of one, especially if it's the easier ones I let the boys play with.

 

She'll transform the playschool ones- hard to resist a bright eyed smiling 2-year-old that walks up to you with a car and says 'Make bo-bot? Make bo-bot peeze?'

 

 

pretty much my household there

i let my kiddos play with my spychanges and Fort Max

**yes - THE G1 Fortress Maximus

but when arguments come * 'my robots' get the brunt of her anger  :tfsad

Thankfully, the girl I'm seeing now is pretty cool with my collection.  I had GF Soundblaster and the reissue blaster sent to work, and even though she teased me, she at least get's that it's part of my creative personality.

The last girl I went out with did feel a bit... overwhelmed by my collection, but overall didn't mind it too much. Although she's a real Y nut (if you don't know what Y is... don't ask - ignorance is bliss). She held this one Y-fans get together... so I brought Optimus Primal along. Him and BW Inferno are the only TFs in my collection that are.. um.. bish...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.