Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girls and your Collection

Recommended Posts

My girlfriend is ok with my collection.  She's just concerned that I'm spending too much money on the, though, most likely because she's an accountant (I get all my TFs at less-than-retail-price, and I catalog all my TFs in an Excel spreadsheet, so I know exactly how much I'm spending on these things).  I just find it a little annoying that my girlfriend asks me "So NOW is your collection complete??" everytime I buy a new figure.  I just keep telling her "It's 'up-to-date' now."  (Well, Cybertron's not quite over yet, and there's going to be those sweet Titanium and Neo-G1 figures, so the collection is far from over, unfortunately.)  She's never been a collector of anything, so I guess she doesn't really see the value of my collection to me beyond the monetary aspect... (not that I blame her for that, mind you)

 

My parents are ok with it, since they know how much I loved TFs when I was a kid, but they too think it's cluttering my room a bit too much.

 

My brother is the only person that actually supports my TF habits.  He'd give me a heads up when he's out and go like "Yo, there's a few [insert TF name here], do you want me to pick one up for you?" or "There's a sale for TFs at [insert store name here]".  My brother's the man. :thumb

  • Replies 191
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Avert your eyes, children!!

 

Anyone else got "pillow stories" involving Transformers (err, nothing too disgusting I hope)?

 

By clicking the following "spoiler," you are affirming that you are at 18 years of age or over.

 

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Well, I was actually still a minor when this first story happened - I was a high school senior... home with my gf at the time and we were... umm... deducting one from seventy... and in a moment of mathematical pleasure, my gf kicks a leg out, hitting my shelf. A Transformer falls. I suddenly throw the Starscream off, sit up and yelled, "WINDSWEEPER, NOOOO!" - and well, we stopped doing our arithmetic as I dived into the space between my bed, shelves and wall in a frenzied search for my Triggercon. I found him. All was good. :)

 

Okay, this story's pretty clean...

Right after I got A. Starscream, my HS gf wanted to get to know the missles really well.  I didn't let her.

Apparently you all are geting the same vibe i am. so far the only person i known who likes transformers almost as much as i do around here i cant stand. i recpect the guy that he likes transformers but well he just eratating.

 

The person the supports me the most is my mom. aspecially when i order comics seens the nearist place for me to get then is in Goldsboro.

And seens i send money so fast it's not good for me.LOL

Man i love being a woman! Starscreams my man and my baby, everytime TFC is on he watches it with me, yes i know i need a bf but i don't want one and the one i want told me to F**k Off, sooooooooooo i perfer to have my Starscream Baby, he even holds my barcelets for me. :) Hes a good necklace holder too.

 

Starscream-I am reduce to being an jewelary holder, oh the shame of it all! :redface

 

Tlad-Be glad i am not using you to hold my books up.

 

Starscream-Right about now i wish Primus would save me :redface

 

*Hugs him to make him feel better*

 

Starscream-HELP MEEEEEE! Someone slap her!

 

:slap

Man i love being a woman! Starscreams my man and my baby, everytime TFC is on he watches it with me, yes i know i need a bf but i don't want one and the one i want told me to F**k Off, sooooooooooo i perfer to have my Starscream Baby, he even holds my barcelets for me. :) Hes a good necklace holder too.

 

Starscream-I am reduce to being an jewelary holder, oh the shame of it all! :redface

 

Tlad-Be glad i am not using you to hold my books up.

 

Starscream-Right about now i wish Primus would save me :redface

 

*Hugs him to make him feel better*

 

Starscream-HELP MEEEEEE! Someone slap her!

 

:slap

That is the WORST fanfic I have ever heard, and it didn't even involve furries.

Here's my beloved Super Starscream, i got a D.C so i took a picture of him Sat night.

 

What is that strange purple beverage next to Scream?

 

Anyhoo, I've found that most of the women I've dated don't really care one way or the other.  The only difficult for me is telling them I'm into collecting Transformers as well as comics.

 

Honestly, I think it's less painful admitting you have an alcohol/drug problem than adminiting you collect Comics/toys.   :tflaugh

 

No, he isn't drinking enegron. I was painting and that was my water cup so i could clean my paint brushes, i paint alot and draw alot. I am artist and a good one for that matter. Oh i found something out about Screamer, if you pull his arms up like he does in the show when he summons his Cyber Key, his left arm makes the sounds that his sword is coming out and his right makes the sounds of his Vertex Cannon, i found that out when i was transformering him over March break which was two weeks ago. I like it! :thumb

 

lol, you discovered that quite late, didn't you.

 

Give a woman some slack eh? i can't be on here 24/7 ya know. I got school! Unforturely :redface

 

Though i am wondering if i should skip one class that i got and go to another that a very cute guy is in that i like. Hmmmmmmmmmmm :roll

 

i understand, i have school too.

You guys think high school's tough?

 

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh...... ;)

You guys think high school's tough?

 

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh...... ;)

 

uhm, we've never said it was tough (it's fairly easy actually), we just said it took some time.

You guys think high school's tough?

 

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh...... ;)

 

and furthermore, you guys think college is tough? :roll

 

 

:thumb  :clap

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.