Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girls and your Collection

Recommended Posts

Is it any surprise I stay single?  :tftongue

 

I like Transformers and I collect them. If a girl does not like it then she knows where the door is.

  • Replies 191
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it any surprise I stay single?  :tftongue

 

I like Transformers and I collect them. If a girl does not like it then she knows where the door is.

 

A-F******-men  :clap i couldn't have said it better even if i don't always follow the teachings

Is it any surprise I stay single?  :tftongue

 

I like Transformers and I collect them. If a girl does not like it then she knows where the door is.

 

 

And i am the only single girl that i know of that loves Transformers, every guy i met at school hates them or don't know what it is, even my girl-friends (no am not a les) hates them can't stand them. So i am the only one of my group of 8 friends that loves them. It is really very depressing though when you are the only girl that thinks one of the most coolest characters ever made is the most sexiest and hottest of all anime characters in the world and wishes you were with him. Though it is nice that i can share some of the funny parts that happen in the show but not much because they keep their ears shut when i start really going into detail. Though what i wouldn't give to just ht them in the head and knock some sense into them that way they can see the show for what it is, a very funny and enjoyable show. :tard

 

 

 

 

post-6696-1135059657.jpgOwhie i think we drank too much Starscream.-Soundwave

I have to agree *brup*-Starscream

Meow-The cat

hmph.  I'm pretty sure my girlfriend likes my transformers.  I dont have super large collections like everyone else.  She just got me a display case, and it holds all of my alts (11), 20th prime, and then some of the more recognizeable g1s that I have.  she really started understanding about collecting when she started collecting S'Mores:

371749.jpg

So she is pretty cool about me getting TFs, and is always willing to go on a hunt for whatever new is out.  I think she knows most of their names, and really is excited for me to get Skids (whenever i can find him)

Well still I am single but I have'nt been out much this year so yea but most girls i've met plus my best friend she thinks its cool she even wanted me to do her a pink beetle transformer from a 3d render for her maybe if i wonder what she'll be like when i get thunderblast

my wife actually encouraged me recently to become a completionist for some of the lines. She is a fellow engineer, like myself, and understands many aspects of the toys. She gets excited when I come home with new TFs.

Yesterday i went shopping and i wanted to buy a transformers video if i found it, i got broke the moment i enter the dollar store.

 

25.30$ i spent there and it didn't help when i went to the book store and for the first time found out about the Forgotten Relams books, every book about every major character that was ever in Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 and Neverwinter Nights and Icewind Dale 1 and 2, i was the most happiest person in the world when i got one of the books about The legend of Dizzit book 1, now i know where i am going to be spending my momey again when i am up in Coles again.

 

It was only when i went to Zellers that every thing went kaboom! I was looking for Transformers Cybertron Megatron, Starscream and Optimus Prime, i couldn't find them in the toy section and i went up and down them 3 times, it was only when i actually looked up and VOLA!

 

Super Starscream on the freaking top shelf! :yay I stood up on my tip toes and i pulled him down, the box is about the same size as my brothers computer case. And i just stared at him and looked at everything, i felt so happy! I held him in my arms! And i could've feld the store with him if i wanted to and be playing with him right now. It was only when i looked at the price tag that made me curse like crazy.

 

$74.97

 

I almost fell off my feet when i saw that, so i placed him down and put the number in my notebook then i looked at everything else, and i found Megatron on the bottom shelf and holy S**t don't he looks so anwsome! He needs a crown too, Optimus was behind him and i saw Jetfire and so may others, and here i am standing in Zellers, surrounded by transformers and i am broke.

 

So i went to Wal-mart and they had the mini-cons! They were so cute! But they never had anything else, that was all they had.

 

Zellers is the only one who sells Transformers Cybertron, Armada and Energon, Wal-mart don't.

 

Yesterday i even got to see what Red alert looked like in Armada, he was in Zellers too, he looks cool! There was even Sporcnok (Don't know how to spell his name) and he looked pretty cool too.

 

Owhie so much to buy so little money. I know when i get $100 i am going to buy Super Starscream and that be it then it's off to the book store for some more Forgotten Relams books.

 

Damn Dollar Store is a Bane for Women and Men alike! Owhie! :redface

That's a good amount of luck.  It would be a miracle to find any TF's here.  If I did meet someone else and fell in love, yada, yada, then I would hope that she understands why I collect TF's, which is in memory of someone who I cared very much about.  If she doesn't, then I'll just have to compromise with her, gently.  If she collects anything like Barbie or something, then she would have to be pretty two-faced to have a go at me about the TF's.  I could maybe get my own back, for fun, by using her collection as target practice for any TF's.  Barbie gets blasted, yesss.

Partners should try and be more understanding about collections, it's better than having their partner coming home completely drunk or stoned or both.  Tf's are also a wonder of toy engineering, so that's another good thing about them.

 

-Chuckles

$75 for Starscream is overpriced. The suggested retail price by Hasbro is $50.

 

Have not seen many female collectors/fans here but it is cool to see you like Transformers.

 

I think people should not judge too hardly on a hobby like this. There are many reasons to collect Transformers. I like the cool charaters but I also like the toys. I understand why engeneers must like them, they are really well constructed ineed.

 

I always use the fact that I am not smoking on my relatives which does not always work that well.  :tftongue  I know this Transformer cost 15 Euro and that I can have 3 whole packs of smokes for that.  :tflaugh

Well i don't smoke, never have never will, cause i am sick enough as it is without having that to add to my list. It is amazing that i have lived to be 18 with how bad my lungs are. But Transfomers is what keeps my mind off the pain and sickness of it all. These last few days have really been hard on me, i can't do anything without doubling over with coughs, yesterday when i sped off towards Zellers to see if there were any Transformers Cybertron i was out of breathe and with a major black out coming on once i got to the toy deptment even when i had to go back to my cousin and get something to eat fast so she wouldn't have to go and look for me. To be able to have a Super Starscream will make my christmas a very good one and keep my mind off of things before i go back to school in Jan.

If i live to be 21 and have my dream of becoming a writer and author come true then i know that i am lucky, my stories that i write keep me going too, for i love to write and i love my new story, Transformers Cybertron-Through my eyes. It's on Fanfiction.net and i am super proud of it.

 

My character is with Starscream, hahahahaha i am so evil! :mwahaha  :eplus

 

Here is a piece of it, it's from Chapter 11

 

Starscream looked down again and saw her sitting on his foot, kneeling down he picked her up and placed her on his chest near his face, right in front of the shoulder cannons.

I sat down there, turning my head i looked at him. "If you were a pillow i be asleep by now."

"Then i am glad i am not a pillow." he said.

I giggled at that. Smiling i leaned back and rested my back against the lower cannon.

 

Thats only a piece of it, she fell asleep on him if you want to know. If you want to know more you have to go to FF and find out more about it yourself.

 

Well i know i am not a collector or anything just a person who loves them alot, and who thinks the Mini-cons are so freaking CUTE! :luv  I want one! Hehehehe.

 

Ok i'm off.

 

post-6696-1135207240.jpg

Yes fear it! Fear it very much! HAHAHAHA! :mwahaha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.