Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girls and your Collection

Recommended Posts

wow, you guys seem to have mixed luck. I havent found many people who are into transformers other than maybe the anime club that i NEVER went to at my high school. I wasnt the popular fella so i never had or have a GF. Im in community college right now and finding a girl who doesnt go down on crack is hard to sort throgh. There are some normal ones but to tell u the truth they are borderline nuts at the same time. None of my friends dislike my collection of G1 to RID to Alts. Even this one guy whos in my former scout troop whos a jock thought my collection was awesome. My best friend of ten years is an anime fan and plays WoW all the time and was a collector for some time. Most of my friends now will come out to say their habits, such as this one kid who was a closet comic book fan. 

  • Replies 191
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meh I had a similar situation

 

I showed a bunch of robots my collection of girls...

 

They were all WTF DOES NOT COMPUTE...

 

because robots have no sex...

 

 

Uhm recorrect that, they can as i found out on Adult Fanfiction, they can. Just not in the way humans do but they can, as i found out by reading a Megatron and Starscream fanfic, i'll never look at those two in the same way again. :redface  It is just wrong yet for some odd reason i think maybe thats why Starscream is always pissed at Megatron, because of that.

i fancy a girl at the moment. (annoyed at myself) she collects doctor who. talking with my mate and her about it and i say i've got tf up. my mate says it's nothing compared to her doctor who in her room. now i've got my g1 on my self too cos i'm convinced it's not so bad to show who you are.

I like transformers, thing is it was over just a couple of days before i was born so i never really had a chance to ever watch it when i was a kid, i grew up with Power Rangers and Sailor Moon, and i use to play with my brothers Voltron toys, despite that i chewed the tails off of them when i was little, i even had a transformer coloring book and i tell you the hardest character even to this day i find hard to color is Megatron and Optimus, i was trying to color Optimus and another character so i kept looking at the book to see what colors they were, i never knew what happened to it could never find it. It was only last year did i really get into it, last christmas, i was up at Wal-mart and saw Energon, the first two episodes, so i bought it bring it home and watched it and volla i was hooked. Then just this summer i watched all the episodes of Beasties and a few of the Energon episodes, and that was when i found out most of the characters, i didn't even know who Starscream was till the and also that was the week i saw Cybertron come on, and i am now hooked on that like out of the yin yang. Over the summer i watched it but it was only in October when they placed it on KidsWB that i really really really got hooked like crazy for i could watch all the episodes i had seen over and over, and lately i have been downloading the episodes of TFGF, pictures and music, i love it i love it. I even dl the movie and watched and i loved it too, god i feel old even though i am only 18 i still feel old. And now everytime TFC comes on and if it has a really good close up of Hotshot or Starscream i kiss the tv screen, and i love saying everything that Starscream says, i love his voice it is so anwsome! Every anime i have watched since last year i have fallen for the bad guys, then someone new comes and i go for them, Starscream is one of them that i know no matter what will always love, i watched TFGF episode 47 and i was just a cherring him on. I WANT HIS CROWN! I WANT I WANT I WANT! Me King! Hahahahaha! My brother said when i showed him it instead of showing him the 4 other episode i had dl. I told him he wasn't dead and here was the answer my brother gave me.

 

"Yeah he needs to come back and get his hat." Tommy.

 

The whole time he watched it he said that Starscream kept getting bigger, i told him no he is still the same size.

 

I cried when i frist saw it, i cried so much that i didn't want to go to school. I almost busted my computer screen for i kept hitting my hand against it.

 

The only thing is as my brother always said, i am into stuff that he had grown up with, everyone at my school hates it, some of grown up with it from the newer versions and they won't watch it ever again but i keep telling them even my friend who hates it with a passion that it is an adult show too. I even have 12 pictures of TFC on my wall, i took down my FFX stuff and placed that up. I have all of Starscreams new modes, expect for Armada, and they are in picture frames, they start the top of my new wallpaper so everytime you go into my room that is the frist thing you see. I have now since last week printing off coloring pages of G1, and pictures too, i have one funny picture here on the computer that i just got, it shows Starscream holding a huge golden ball, and he is squashed beneath it, now everytime i see it i break out into laughter for i imagine what he is saying to it.

 

"Big ball of Energon all mine! MINE! *Gulp Gulp Gulp*

 

It's nice loving something this much, thing is i wish i was younger then i could get into it more instead of getting into before i am almost out of school.

 

The first time i have actually ever watch Transformers was back in 98 or 99 when i saw a few episodes of Beasties though i didn't know what it ever was till just this summer, i had been watching Voltron in 3d back then, I loved the prince in that show, he looked like a Dark Elf.

 

And now the only thing i want for christmas is a Super Starscream, Megatron, Optimus Prime and Hotshot toys, thats all i want, if i get any of the 4 no one will see me coming out of my room for about a week. Hehehehehe  :bounce

 

Oh all i want for christmas is a Super Starscream!  :D

 

"My name is Super Starscream. I am the rightful ruler of the galaxy!"

 

"It will not end like this."

 

I see London I see France I see a Decepticons underpants.  :tflaugh

I once dated a girl that was an absolute freak in bed. I had my collection stashed in another room, so she didn't see it right away. I was kinda afraid of losing the best piece I'd ever had when she saw it, but I knew she'd find out eventually. So I showed it to her one day. She kinda laughed, but said it was cool. For the rest of the time we dated, she actually helped me find stuff. It was because of her I found Armada Wheeljack.

 

I think she took it well cause I really laid the hammer down on her. Nothing makes a girl like you regardless of you hobbies like giving her multiple orgasms on a regular basis.

My fiance is fine with my 1420+ figs, but never the less, I am going to be selling most of the collection (expect to see alot of stuff on the BST board).  I've reached a point where I want to have some room and some money and move into a place with her rather than being stuck at my parents house.  Still collecting some of the lines though and she's giving me a BT for Xmas.  I think it's Skids, but I don't know for sure. 

My gf just think si shouldnt have them all over our small house. But she also is great to have around cuz she reaches the highshelfs!  :clap

My girlfriend doesn't mind me collecting TFs.  She's pointed out TF sales at various stores for me when I wasn't aware of them, but she doesn't actually "know" any of the figures that I have.  Consequently, I doubt she'll be buying any figures for me, unless she checks with my brother about whether or not I have a specific TF or not.

 

Although when she was at my place last week, she was standing in front of my TF shelves, and asked me: "So... Can you name me all these TFs?" So I did.  :D

my x hated it, said there were better things to collect, my current isn't so bad and brought me a couple of my alts, but she thinks it's a waste, however she won't say it because she has a purse and shoe fetish just as big  :clap i did have to give up my shoe collecting though, no more jordans for me :redface , but more recently she's pretty cool about it, and say's i can display them when we get a bigger place, she's also going to be hunting for my collection purposes when i go away to basic and ait which i think is sweet, as long as i leave her a list. i use to take them to work just cause i read how many of you took them to work, alot of my fellow employees were amazed, and i got a couple of looks and questions from the lady's but for the most part is was positive.

My ex liked that I collected Transformers, because she collected Sailor Moon and Darth Maul stuff. Except it was OK for her to put her dolls and stuff out for display, but no not my stuff. They had to stay in my room. She flipped her lid the one day I snuck RID Scourge out into the dining room. Good Riddance!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.