Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girls and your Collection

Recommended Posts

I have but only one criteria for a guy to date me.  He can either let me enjoy my hobby or I can dump him faster than Britney Spears dumped Justin Timberlake.  Either way he can cry me a river and piss me an ocean.

 

So how's that working out for you?

 

No problems with my wife here.. I mean.. problems with her but not with my toys Demonio%2010.gif

 

So how's that working out for you?

  • Replies 191
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have but only one criteria for a guy to date me.  He can either let me enjoy my hobby or I can dump him faster than Britney Spears dumped Justin Timberlake.  Either way he can cry me a river and piss me an ocean.

 

So how's that working out for you?

 

No problems with my wife here.. I mean.. problems with her but not with my toys Demonio%2010.gif

 

So how's that working out for you?

:tflaugh

Well, some friends came over last week, some of whom included girls, and I told them without thinking to come and see my room since I had renovated it a couple of weeks ago.  The guys were like "yeah cool".  The girls however looked at some of my TFs out of my display cases and asked me stuff.

 

Megan held up Omega Prime and asked me what he is.  I told her that he's Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus combined, and that one turned into a Fire Truck, and one turned into a car transport.  Amanda asked me what Energon Wing Saber turned into, and to be honest, I said that I think he's supposed to be some type of futuristic bomber.

 

So if they reacted like that and don't mind it and appreciate that I'm open...well, then there are my friends and one of whom works at a local Target, and she lets me know when a new shipment of figures I'm looking for are in :thumb

i get encouraged my aunt and mum buy the dvd's and my missus does a deal with me where she buys the tf clothes and alternators i like and i have to not talk about them to her.

Here's my beloved Super Starscream, i got a D.C so i took a picture of him Sat night.

 

 

How'd you post that DC pict Star?  I wanted to start posting picts here and take a new photo for my profile.  Now that I gots my DC I can finally stay current!  :thumb

 

 

Still looking for my Sci-fi geek chick guys!  LOL!  Think I'm going to start shopping in the Trekkie conventions.  :tflaugh I think that only a Sci-Fi geek can understand another Sci-Fi geek.  Dosen't even matter what genre it is.

Here's my beloved Super Starscream, i got a D.C so i took a picture of him Sat night.

 

 

How'd you post that DC pict Star?  I wanted to start posting picts here and take a new photo for my profile.  Now that I gots my DC I can finally stay current!  :thumb

 

 

Still looking for my Sci-fi geek chick guys!  LOL!  Think I'm going to start shopping in the Trekkie conventions.  :tflaugh I think that only a Sci-Fi geek can understand another Sci-Fi geek.  Dosen't even matter what genre it is.

 

If you have a ubs cord and a usb port in your computer you can easily put your pictures from your dc onto the computer. And make sure you have a program on your computer so you can strink you picture a bit so it won't take 1 billion hours to upload onto the site.

 

Also i am a sci-fi geek! And a fantasy geek too. My favorite shows are Andromeda, Stargate, Star Trek: Enterprise and SuperNaturl. So i guess we are both looking eh?  :thumb

Yeah, I've been looking for a cool Sci-Fi chick for a long while now.  I was into one girl that loved all the sci-fi shows and movies I was into.  She had this pesky boyfriend problem though...LOL :tflaugh

 

Ah...tis the way of love.  Can't find the one you want and need in your life and other times they just slip by you.  Just the way of life sometimes. 

 

Oh!  Thanks for the pointers Star.  I always thought that you had to upload the picts from another website and then load it here. 

 

Edit:  By the way, I have those same habits.  :thumb

  • 1 month later...
I have but only one criteria for a guy to date me.  He can either let me enjoy my hobby or I can dump him faster than Britney Spears dumped Justin Timberlake.  Either way he can cry me a river and piss me an ocean.

 

So how's that working out for you?

 

No problems with my wife here.. I mean.. problems with her but not with my toys Demonio%2010.gif

 

So how's that working out for you?

:tflaugh

 

Truth be told.  I'm still young,  I'm still single,  but that doesn't mean that I'm not trying to find a guy who gets me.

That's the problem with living where I live.  The chances of you pairing up with someone who enjoys your hobby as much as you do are about a zillion to one odds.  I'm 29 and I have yet to find a guy who gets me.

Here's my beloved Super Starscream, i got a D.C so i took a picture of him Sat night.

 

What is that strange purple beverage next to Scream?

 

Anyhoo, I've found that most of the women I've dated don't really care one way or the other.  The only difficult for me is telling them I'm into collecting Transformers as well as comics.

 

Honestly, I think it's less painful admitting you have an alcohol/drug problem than adminiting you collect Comics/toys. :tflaugh

my mom gets me a new transformer for my birthday and christmas and she wants my firetrucks and ambulances...though i still havnt been a good son and gave them to her.......she couldnt see buying them for kids because theyll break them or lose parts....but since i didnt know her for 16 years she loves buying me toys still

my gramma thinks they are hella neat....she buys me the 5 dollar ones that our dollar stores get (real universe, spychangers and energon right now)...my family is real heavy into collecting stuff though.....my collections just happen to be toys

my girlfriend just bought me wing saber(energon) and starpreme off of e-bay because i didnt have them and i wanted wing saber bad.....she also bought me 15 cybertron from a girl on e-bay that was selling her husbands collection(i almost feel bad because i got them at 2 dollors a piece) and is wanting to know when primus comes out, she demands that i spend 30 bucks a month of her money for transformers or else....i havnt set around long and not got it to find out what or else means.....she thinks its cute how happy i get and how many hours i can spend transforming a 10 dollar toy........my moms the same way....but all of them are scared to try and transform them, i do it fast and stuff and as soon as they pick them up they fall apart, may it be a gun or whatever, so noone touches them but me...and i like it that way....my mom cant touch any of my toys without them falling apart in there hands

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.