Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girls and your Collection

Recommended Posts

My friend...She doesn't really mind my 'nerdiness', yet she still hasn't seen my collection.

 

Just wait for when/if she comes over to revise Latin with me before our exam.

 

O_O :o

  • Replies 191
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when ever we get in to arguments...

my TF's get labeled my 'Robots' by my chica

I feel suddenly very old, watching gi episode Starscream's Brigade, i feel old! Though i never had such a good laugh Starscream. Even my brother luaghed when he said I am the new leader now.

 

"I think." Tommy said.

 

Yeah Starscream always thinks he is the new leader, the he gets his poor ass kicked and it is just shameful.

 

Its cute though, but i thought it was very sad when he was left on that rock in space. Poor guy. :tdown

Has any of you gotten all four maps for the cybertron toy series? i only got speed planet but i am wondering if anyone has gotten all four. So do any of you have all four cause i like to know if there is more then just jungle and speed planet.

You guys think high school's tough?

 

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh...... ;)

 

and furthermore, you guys think college is tough? :roll

 

 

:thumb  :clap

 

 

Been there and done both.

 

yeah that was my point too, however slightly misrepresented. Graduated from Temple in 2000.

Be a man & join the Army!  :redface

yea i've been wandering that to, i got speed and Earth, and is in it odd i think i got Earth when i got Snarl back in February. Hello! beast plant.

I have'nt seen jungle if you don't mind me asking who did you get it with?

 

love the pic, Heh heh.

Well i don't got jungle i just know its in one of the transformers. Haven't seen Earth though, or Gigalona. Though if i don plan on going shopping again i am buying Megatron, Thundercracker, Thunderblast and the Cybertron Defense Team. Theres about 200 dollars going toward them all. Though i have to save up to $580 for my drivers ed course next year, gotta find a job and fast!

Well i don't got jungle i just know its in one of the transformers. Haven't seen Earth though, or Gigalona. Though if i don plan on going shopping again i am buying Megatron, Thundercracker, Thunderblast and the Cybertron Defense Team. Theres about 200 dollars going toward them all. Though i have to save up to $580 for my drivers ed course next year, gotta find a job and fast!

 

 

ok with my megs i got either a speed or earth planet....i think earth.....with cd redalert i got an earth map with cd hotshot i got a speed...i havnt got my cd scattorshot in the mail yet so im not sure what comes in him......ill buy thunderblast soon so ill tell ya what to expect from her when i do....and yes there are more so far than speed or earth...so far i have earth x way to many, speed about as many and 2 jungle planet maps, I havnt seen the giant planet map yet but i want it....i have all three i have now hanging on the wall and they look nekkid without the last one.... imma take a pic of it tonight as is to show what it looks like so far

 

for you code red i got the jungle planet maps with my recon minicon team(jolt and the crew) and another one with wreckloose, when i get another one im gonna give it to one of the great fans on here that hasnt got it yet

 

so if any of you people dont have an earth or speed map pm me and ill give ya one free of charge, while supplies last.....im keeping 2 of each.....1 for my wall and 1 for my records or whatever they are called

Right after I got A. Starscream, my HS gf wanted to get to know the missles really well.  I didn't let her.

 

she should get to know cd red alert.

QUOTE(Goki @ Mar 28 2006, 03:27 AM)

Avert your eyes, children!!

 

Anyone else got "pillow stories" involving Transformers (err, nothing too disgusting I hope)?

 

By clicking the following "spoiler," you are affirming that you are at 18 years of age or over.

 

 

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Well, I was actually still a minor when this first story happened - I was a high school senior... home with my gf at the time and we were... umm... deducting one from seventy... and in a moment of mathematical pleasure, my gf kicks a leg out, hitting my shelf. A Transformer falls. I suddenly throw the Starscream off, sit up and yelled, "WINDSWEEPER, NOOOO!" - and well, we stopped doing our arithmetic as I dived into the space between my bed, shelves and wall in a frenzied search for my Triggercon. I found him. All was good. 

 

 

 

Okay, this story's pretty clean...

 

My last gf once played a mean mental trick on me. One morning we're about to leave the house to go to our respective jobs... she tells me that she's taken one of my Transformers, just to see if I could tell if one was missing. I stared at my shelves, trying to figure out which it was.. was it a Micromaster? Hrmm... but time was against me... I asked her to tell me which it was before we left, but she refused, saying that I had to guess correctly. For a whole week she had me pondering and staring at my shelves - doing anything short of an actual stocktake - I didn't bother as I felt that whichever TF she took would be safe in her hands - this was a game and I wanted to play fair. At the end of the week, she tells me that she didn't take any of my Transformers and was just messin' with me! AAAARGH!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think I still would have been working on being a mathmatician.

 

 

 

 

 

me too

 

then baseball next

 

anyone for a home run?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.