Yay!
That 'Draw The World Together' comic is limited to 30, mine is #29
The Dinobot cover comic is signed by Don F.
The book with Megatron is the Cybertronian Times #8 (I think), a fanzine for Auto Assembly.
The Grimlock drawing is Simon William's first time at drawing him.
Man that convention rocked!
Excellent pose there for Superion. :thumb
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks! I have him in another pose now. Looks really good, but I can't get the left arm just right...Pics coming soon!
Lazerblast - Nice 'Screamer pose! I have one of those 'Screamers and he's absolutely awesome to pose. Shame his head can't look up.
All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE