Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fixes for TF Animated figures

Recommended Posts

FYI, the hand fix for Lockdown is the same procedure for the Dlx Prime from the 2-pack. He looks better w/ his hands all the way out.

 

Excellent reference here for when I get the whole line. *wallet groans*

  • Replies 107
  • Views 56.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I tried the Lockdown mod, and well...let's say he now has an absolute reason to wear his hook hand. Well, now he's at least show accurate, but all kidding aside, I may go out and get another one, but may have to wait a while. When I got him yesterday, he was the only one I saw. All I saw were the Voyagers, the Prime/Megs two pack, Cyb Prime, BA, Ratchet, and one Lockdown.

I've been waiting for this thread.

Thanks Jin you are the best!

 

Lockdown looked like a real Tard with his hand all curved in!

 

Worked well now Lockdown and Bumblebee look much better!

Well, I tried the Lockdown mod, and well...let's say he now has an absolute reason to wear his hook hand. Well, now he's at least show accurate, but all kidding aside, I may go out and get another one, but may have to wait a while. When I got him yesterday, he was the only one I saw. All I saw were the Voyagers, the Prime/Megs two pack, Cyb Prime, BA, Ratchet, and one Lockdown.

 

:tflaugh

 

I had limited success with that one as well.

 

Jin Saotome I have no idea what you did in regards to that Bumblebee mod. All right though, I accomplished a similar effect by simply forcing the stingers further in the arms. The stingers have a fair bit o durability them and if a little added force is exerted they have no problem fitting properly into the arm cavities. Also it doesn't seem to wreck the stinger or figure. Once pushed in they pull in and tuck in with no added effort.

 

Noticed Starscream suffers Energon Mirage Syndrome. :tflaugh

Good God, I got Voyager Megatron tonight and the only part of the figure that I'm disappointed with is the fact that the damn fusion cannon doesn't fold up properly. Props to Jin and David Willis for pointing out the fix! :thumb

I got Cybertron Prime yesterday. The block on his chest was too wide to slide into his waist, but that was easily fixed with my pocket knife. If you have to make this mod, be careful that you shave it into a T shape, so it will properly lock together.

 

Though I enjoy Grimlock, Prime is awesome. I get a War Within feel from the wheels in his shoulders. I'm thinking of painting his treads black, though.

 

~Matt Booker

wat is energon mirage syndrome?

I've just got my own Leader-class Megs today, and the rotors aren't quite symmetrical. It might not be a big problem, but can I readjust it without causing some unnecessary harm, since I'm just a rookie modder.. :/

Cyb. Optimus Prime's axe was really bothering me, so I did a quick little fix some people may not of thought about.

axe.jpg

 

I didn't care for the stupid hinge on the axe, so I cut it out and glued the two parts together.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.