Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fixes for TF Animated figures

Recommended Posts

That's going to prevent him from transforming properly. I'd prefer it if there was just a way to lock the hinge into position.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 56.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's going to prevent him from transforming properly. I'd prefer it if there was just a way to lock the hinge into position.

 

Well, I didn't care for the vehicle weapon storage, so I opted to remove that function for a better looking axe

Hey guys, I'm in the process of working on Lockdown's hands. I'm using a drill-bit in place of the hobby knife. I'm altering between the 2nd smallest drill bill, and the largest(which would be the third smallest?) I have. (don't know the sizes, though. Sorry. I did include them in the picture, though.) I'm also hand-drilling, instead of using the electric screwdriver these things came with. picture_230.jpg

 

Anyhow, I'm wondering, are ya'll cleaning the section out completely, or just going half way to where it allows it to slightly straighten out (like the left hand is)?

 

Oh, and I popped the arms off the balljoint to snap this pic. They're not a pain in the butt to get back on, are they?

I just shaved off the plastic layer by layer until the hands could go more or less straight. I didn't carve a chunk out of it or anything like that.

found a good fix for the 2 pack megatron

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ultibingn8.jpg

found a good fix for the 2 pack megatron

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ultibingn8.jpg

Surely he can't be that bad, the G2 powermasters and Armada Smokescreen are that bad but the two pack megatron looks alright for what he is to me.

He doesn't look any worse than Voyager Megatron, although they both seem to be rather crap.

I don't have a particular problem with either Megatron, although my 2-pack Megatron has loose joints, particularly in the knees and hips. He can't stand with the fusion cannon attached. :/

 

The 2-pack Prime is fricken awesome, though! :bounce

hey jin this realy helps Oh and im the one making you that gift its going a little slow because im out of paint and paint remover but its going to be the magnus/metroplex :) k?

The thing is, it would've been trivially easy for Hasbro to mold his hands in the right shape to work properly out of the box, but I guess they couldn't be bothered.

 

Seems to me they're obviously meant to be that way. The one hand is covered by the hook and not supposed to show at all, and the other is posed at a "draw and shoot" angle, like a guy going for his gun in an old Western. They should have made it turn all the way, and set a notch so it'd rest in the "gunslinger" position... but I reckon that's why the hands are where they are.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.