Fixes for TF Animated figures

Jin Saotome

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't like how the tail fins pointed forward so I swapped them around

starscream-01.jpg

see how they point forward I think it looks far nicer when they point back the lines just flow a load better to me

Although the pointing forward bits do kinda go with the wings swept forward motif.

:schin

I wonder if it's possible to bash the wings on backwards so they sweep back...

I wonder if that's even desirable in anyway...

i don't know what he's talking about i just got prowl and starscearm on wedensday june 17 and you have to put a good amount of pressure on prowls legs to do that and for starsceams legs yes that does happen but i think that kinda cool that it happens to his leg, it makes it kinda cool.

Voyager Optimus Prime's legs can rotate below the knee, but not above. There's already a rotating joint above the knee, but its rotation is blocked by the triangular-shaped extension of the front thigh half. Just take the thigh apart, cut off that triangular piece, put it back together, and glue the piece to the top of the knee. Now he has more poseable legs. HTH!

Archived